give me your opinion on 300

→ in
Tools    

give me your opinion on the movie 300...i thought it was awsome

Lost in never never land
I didn't find it all that great. It was decently entertaining to see once, but not a film that I really want to watch again. The story itself was subpar, especially that not revolving around the battle. And the acting was subpar as well, again especially that not revolving around the battle. Those parts really dragged down the whole film, even though if it had simply been the battle and nothing else, that wouldn't have been a good film either. I will give this to the film, it was visually impressive at times and a pretty entertaining film. But it was nothing more then a surface level film with little to no depth in it at all.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

I think the movie is great. I love the style and the pace. Heterophobes do not like it though.

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright

you have the entire Flash Gordon movie as your avatar!!
That's so cool... I just sat here and watched the whole thing.
...too funny!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
I think the movie is great. I love the style and the pace. Heterophobes do not like it though.
Jeez, that got me thinking..... You mean it's too straight??? I would say that people who like pumped up men with nothing on sleeping together probably drool their way through this one. This will be a cult movie for gay fascists....

I think the film is totally outrageous and over the top, and therefore a lot of fun. It's impossible to take it seriously though....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

the movie is great! the special effects used is brilliant and very unique.. and i agree with JRS, it is one of the greatest movies to date..

The movie is good...these contains historical ideas that can be useful for students...The strategy that the Spartans show is quite amazing that is a smart idea...Also the movie shows good unity and brotherhood...

A system of cells interlinked
The movie is good...these contains historical ideas that can be useful for students...The strategy that the Spartans show is quite amazing that is a smart idea...Also the movie shows good unity and brotherhood...
Historical ideas useful for students? Students of fantasy, maybe. This film is a fantasy fiction story sourced from a comic book... I seriously doubt Xerxes was a 10 foot tall shimmering God...

Also, this film has a thread dedicated to it already....

As for my opinion of the film:

C.R.A.P

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've already said my piece...

Dreadful film, absolutely dreadful.

I really, really dislike someone to ask my opinion and then state their opinion followed by this guy…
To me it screams "my opinion is the only one that is right and don't you dare disagree with it" ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

perfect in the image,but story is too simple

It's Great!!! The Story is Good, The Fighting scenes are good and the special effects are great!!!... What else can I say, It's a must see video for all!!!... Well anyway that's just me.......

Historical ideas useful for students? Students of fantasy, maybe. This film is a fantasy fiction story sourced from a comic book... I seriously doubt Xerxes was a 10 foot tall shimmering God...

Also, this film has a thread dedicated to it already....

As for my opinion of the film:

C.R.A.P
Oh I mean literature...i guess it's a little bit like Iliad and Odyssey...For further explanation just attend your literature class ok...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Oh I mean literature...i guess it's a little bit like Iliad and Odyssey...For further explanation just attend your literature class ok...
I've studied both ancient history and ancient literature and all they can point to is how fundamentally crass 300 is when stacked up against them. In fact, I doubt if the filmmakers would make such daft claims.

If they did, apologies. They're even more stupid than I'd originally figured...