What Was The Last Movie You Saw on TV?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I guess I'm going to be accused of being a grump again, but how many different threads do we need about watching movies? I thought that Movie Tab was fine, and I can see a reason for the Last Film You Watched at the Theatre. However, then the Last Movie You Watched on DVD and now TV? Maybe I'm wrong, but how about trying to consolidate things?

Welcome to the human race...
As far as thread titles go, Movie Tab is a lot less easy for people to grasp than What Was The Last Movie You Watched? Seriously, any other forum I go to has a thread titled something along the lines of "rate/review the last movie you saw", yet on a forum largely dedicated to movie discussion, such a thread gets an uninformative title like "Movie Tab".

Seriously, I love this site and all, but that's one thing that's always bugged me a bit. Especially when people start threads with the title "rate the last movie you saw" and other people pop up and say "we already have this, it's called the Movie Tab". I mean, seriously. I can't be the only one who's thought about this.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'll admit that the fact that Movie Tab is in the "Games and Tabs" forum is a little odd. Maybe people think "Movie Tab" is a game like Movie Tag. Maybe it should be in the Movie Discussion or Movie Review forum. However, the other site I put up the most "reviews" at also had a Movie Tab thread and that's where I posted them. I'll admit that before then, I had no idea what a "Movie Tab" was.

Granted, the majority of the forums I've joined on the Internet were not predominantly focused on movies and as such only need one sub-forum dedicated to movies and an uncomplicated "rate the movie" thread. I can't say I've seen a thread titled "Movie Tab" outside of this forum, though.

yeah it's kind of counterintuitive in that, like mark i didn't know what a movie tab was before my time at mofo, but on the other hand if a nincompoop like me can figure it out it can't be that hard. i reckon.

it might not be a bad idea to move it to general movie discussions or something though.

The latest Batman movie.

I expect him to make a typically self-deprecating post about how nobody listens to an old bum who watches too many movies but how deep down he's really okay with it.

Pursuit of Happiness . Was meh

Last night I watched The Client

I didn't watch the entire thing though.. Got kinda boring

The last movie I've watched on TV was A Walk to Remember by Mandy Moore what a sad story.

face off
vampires suck-it was so funny
conviction
megamind
the town
unstoppable

apocalypto
country strong

it wasnt all in one day...but still with in 5 week days.