What do you think of Matt Damon?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Matt Damon is a very good actor. He has good charisma, which can carry a movie even if the script isn't great. I would like to see him in a film directed by Ben Affleck, who has turned out to be quite the talented filmmaker.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Still enjoy his performance in Good Will Hunting!

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Matt Damon is reliable. While he's not one of the best actors out there, I know that he will give an above-average performance.

Loved him in "Rounders"

I rarely use this particular gif, but this comment completely warrants it:

Oh, Brod you're wrong. Jack's just "Grumpy Jack" in As Good As It Gets. There again, that's film's crap and it winning Oscars was all kinds of wrong.

I like The Adjustment Bureau Matt Damon seems to be a good actor and also sexy.

I don't care for Matt Damon. I've never been overly impressed with his acting, have never really connected with his characters and find him only average looking (as actors go). My favorite movie he's done is The Departed, though my love for that movie has little to do with him.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Wouldn't ever call him one of my favorite actors, but I like Matt Damon. I've been really happy with some of his roles, The Talented Mr. Ripley being my favorite.

Liked him a lot in The Rainmaker as well. Still have never seen Good Will Hunting. I should get around to that one day.

he ****ed sarah silverman?
i dont even find her funny but the things i would do to her skinny ass.....

....huh? matt damon? oh yeah Bourne trilogy was great and The Departed Kicked ass

I think he is a really good actor! I loved him in all the Bourne movies

I don't lose much sleep over him. He was good in the Ludlum series and I liked him in the Departed. When I think of Good Will Hunting, I remember Ben Affleck more.

I think he is younger than me, better looking, more successful (way more money), has better connections and many more friends - so naturally I hate him (just kidding - he's a great guy).

Pretty much agree with much of the discussion. He isn't quite a world beater. But he is worthwhile to watch. And he's in the movies, and I'm not. So he must be more talented than me!

I think Matt is a great actor. He's in **** films sometimes but usually not

1. True Grit-

2. Saving Private Ryan-

3. The Departed-

4. The Adjusment Bureau-

5. Eurotrip-

6. The Third Wheel-

7. The Informant- half a star

He is a good actor who has his moments of greatness.

Good Will Hunting:****
The Talented Mr. Ripley:****
Oceans 11:****
Oceans 12:** and a half
Oceans 13:***
The Departed:****
The Brothers Grimm:**
The Bourne Idenity:***
The Bourne Supremacy :***
The Bourne Ultamatium:*** and a half
True Grit:*** and half
Invicitus:** and a half
Sryiana:****

Maybe I'm biased being from Boston but I really like him. I think he's a very good actor with a strong likability about him. He also seems to make pretty good choices.

that's what she said...
I think he's a good actor. I wouldn't call myself a DAMON fan, but he is a good actor and delivers his characters greatly.

I have a question and I'm not asking to be funny, I seriously want to know.
Here is a clip from FAMILY GUY:

can somebody explain the joke to me? I usually catch onto the celebraty jokes made on the show but this one just left me puzzled.

I think he's a very good actor! He was able to be a young and inexperienced robber in Ocean's Eleven, after that he was a cold-blooded assassin in the Bourne movies and a corrupt cop in The Departed. These are not all of Matt Damon good movies but they're my favorites and, in my opinion, all these movies wouldn't have be the same without him.