Fame

Tools    

The film was dire. The director has no idea how to make a film, the screenwriter doesn't know how to write a film and lots of the kids don't know how to act in a film.
It's just a total rip-off of the original film, which at least had memorable characters and wasn't bowdlerised tosh like this film.

However the girl which is a cross between Bruno and Coco does a lovely version of Out Here On My Own.

Happy New Year from Philly!
The film was dire. The director has no idea how to make a film, the screenwriter doesn't know how to write a film and lots of the kids don't know how to act in a film.
It's just a total rip-off of the original film, which at least had memorable characters and wasn't bowdlerised tosh like this film.

However the girl which is a cross between Bruno and Coco does a lovely version of Out Here On My Own.
Sorry to hear that. Not surprised but sorry.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I've seen Fame now. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I thought they updated it well. I enjoyed it. It just went by a bit too fast.