What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

i was listening to this yesterday, and thought it was quite good:

We all have our own ways of coping with the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. What I do is watch these two videos:

This is a song the Blue Man Group composed about papers that blew into their offices after the attacks occurred.

This is a music video that uses footage of a wedding party at Windows on the World, a restaurant that was on the top floors of the North Tower.

How the f*ck have i missed this all these years??

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
R.I.P. George Frayne IV (Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen)

Just finished up doing a video edit on this track. Fairly minimalist in scope but it turned out okay.

That feeling you get when you're looking everywhere on illegal streaming for that one song on a rare album that you found incomplete on YouTube and you're spending fifteen minutes looking for it, and then you stumble on a goldmine with all of their songs intact!

Ohio Players - "So Nice I Got My R&B" from Graduation, btw.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked