N3wt's movie reviews!

→ in
Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

I watched 'Maniac' tonight and really enjoyed it. I thought Elijah Wood was great in it, he played the psychotic character brilliantly well. Its also a very suspenseful gory film. Some of the deaths were just gruesome. A film doesnt have to be over the top with the amount of gore or elaborate deaths like in some other horror/gore films. Sometimes its the simplicity of a man with a knife that is the most scary. I loved everything about this film, from the first person perspective right down to the music. This is going to become a cult classic and rightly so IMO. If you like 'Psycho' like films where the main character is fighting demons and savagely killing people, this film is for you. I highly recommend it.

The original is quite good but the new one looks like one of the rare remakes that looks like it could be better. I'm looking forward to it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
That's not a surprise, n3wt.

The original is quite good but the new one looks like one of the rare remakes that looks like it could be better. I'm looking forward to it.
I havent seen the original but this is an awesome film, definitely check it out mate