25.00%
17 votes
17-19
51.47%
35 votes
20 or older
68 votes. You may not vote on this poll

May The Forks be With Us
well Zzat as long as u dont live in Houston im ok with u drinving. that would be scary having people that spend all the time on forums driving. and the Ladykillers was a terrible movie.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

36 going on 64 here.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

May The Forks be With Us
whats so funny samsonite?

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
that would be scary having people that spend all the time on forums driving. and the Ladykillers was a terrible movie.
spending most of my time on forums? you saying i got no life? you saying im going be a bad driver? you saying The Ladykillers(Never saw it just like the Avatar) was a bad movie? is that what your saying?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
What Slay said.
There are a lot of people here who are in their 30's. Most of us seem to be having a pretty good time with it, in addition to spending time here.

Originally Posted by Yoda
I turned 20 last month. And yet, I still hang around here all the time.
20??? Damn...you's an old fellar now. It'll be a little hard for me to picture you and Matt with beards.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
Well, I think it's a little different in your case.
Yeah. That's what I keep telling myself to quell the self-loathing I have for knowing more about LordSlaytan than my sister.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
20??? Damn...you's an old fellar now. It'll be a little hard for me to picture you and Matt with beards.
Ha. I actually do have a beard of sorts. Not particularly long, but it's no smudge on the chin, either.

My life isn't written very well.
cutie. Yeah, I said it... Chris is a cutie: so what!?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by Yoda
Yeah. That's what I keep telling myself to quell the self-loathing I have for knowing more about LordSlaytan than my sister.
You can tell all the pretty girls here about my enormous pe...is this still a family site?

My life isn't written very well.
Yes Bri'...family site. Please keep anything you have hidden in your jeans!