Best super hero movie.

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love the superhero genre it is fantastic. Wasnt very happy with Hulk, I found it very poor, havent seen The incredable hulk yet so I cannot comment. But I do wish they would make a dark version of spiderman like what they have done with Batman. That would be awsome.

Never Rub Another Mans Rhubarb.
Punisher: Warzone looks disappointing, they should have got Thomas Jane back to play Castle. Defiantly looking forward to the Wolverine movie and Iron Man 2. N3wt, you really have to see The Incredible Hulk, Norton rocked in it. With my powers of future knowing mysticism i reckon 2009/09 is going to be the season of the Superhero movie.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Awsome man ive heared good things about The Incredible Hulk I really need to see it. I was very reserved about seeing it at first as the Hulk was so bad but this is suppose to be completely different. Im really looking forward to see it!

Never Rub Another Mans Rhubarb.
The Hulk sucked big time. Bad casting and terrible acting ruined what could have been a great movie. But don't even put the two movies in the same category and everything should be fine.

I've totally been enjoying all the superhero and comic movies.
That's great.
Me too, as far as the one's I've seen.
I like the toys and souvenirs that come out with the movies.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
im ready to take my ear bashing but although the incredible hulk was closer to the comic version of the hulk i liked ang lee version and i also think his hulk looked more realistic the incredible hulk looked alot more obviously cgi,i know its prrobabily not the easiest character to bring to life but they have to be careful because people are more critical of special effects now.Would love to see a live action doctor strange but have no idea who would play him

The King of Movies
Im kinda over super hero movies. There have been some good ones:
Spiderman
Hancock
Iron Man

But with there been like 5 major super hero movies in 2008 alone, im over them.

im ready to take my ear bashing but although the incredible hulk was closer to the comic version of the hulk i liked ang lee version and i also think his hulk looked more realistic the incredible hulk looked alot more obviously cgi,
Indeed, I thought the Ang Lee version worked well. I would be interested in reading why people did not like it. Maybe it had the Transformers film problem in that it was relatively small scale. But I enjoyed it quite a bit. I am not a big follower of the comic story, though, so maybe that played a role.

Iron Man wins this one for me! Hands down!

I've totally been enjoying all the superhero and comic movies. Iron Man and The Dark Knight,After being rather disappointed with Spiderman 3 and Xmen 3 to a lesser extent, it was really refreshing to see good quality comic movies. I must confess I never really read comics before this summer, but after a few months of delving into that level of nerdom, I must say... there's a friggin' gold mine of stories just begging to be seen on the big screen.......

As a comicbook nerd, here are my faves:

10. Batman
Okay, maybe, the latest incarnations of the Batman have sort of watered down the impact of the Caped Crusader's modern film debut.
And maybe, Jack Nicholson, for the role of the Joker, was a little too old, not to mention, not exactly in the kind of shape that one would expect for a Clown-Prince of Crime.
But in the same manner of Marlon Brando in Superman's 1st big budget blockbuster, Nicholson also brings a certain class & credibility to a movie based off a comicbook. And just as in Clean & Sober, Michael Keaton shows that he can provide the kind of weight that is needed for more "non-humorous" roles. Besides, Tim Burton's adaptation of the Batman still was the first serious effort outside of the comicbook to try & depict ol' Bat's as a true Dark Knight of justice.

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it."

9. Spiderman
Marvel's initial effort at trying to do what Burton did with the Batman. Introduce the webhead as a serious legitimate property for film.
One of the things that usually bugs (pun unintentional) me about comicbook based movies is that the changes made in the character's universe for the sake of the film is usually so off, that it strays away too far from the character's unique feel that helped to separate it from that of other superheroes.
Spider-Man's debut featured adaptations in the wallcrawler's world that showed that not only did Sam Raimi & crew understand the character's premise, but also, respected it as well.

"Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: 'With great power, comes great responsibility.' This is my gift. My curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-Man!"

8. IronMan
A much more cohesive origin story than Spidey's first go-at-it. The problem with the first film of any superhero flick is to be able to show enough of a detailed origin while leaving enough room in the film for a transition of the character learning to deal with his/her powers & then some kind climatic confrontation with some sort of antagonist figure. I found this movie to be much better paced than other initial efforts of Marvel properties like the Hulk or Spiderman, with a much more naturalness to the characters, as evidenced by Downey Jr's humor & the comfortable chemistry between he, Gweneth Paltrow & Terence Howard.

"Iron Man? That's kinda catchy. Not technically accurate, since it's a gold titanium alloy, but…"

7. V For Vendetta
Alan Moore's storytelling is just so rich in detail, atmosphere & concepts, that it can almost seem impossible to capture even just a sliver of it's essence onto a film adaptation. Therefor, even though this movie quite obviously cannot compare to the comicbook series, just the fact that it was able to retain anything at all from Mr. Moore's work to any kind of degree of consistency to the story
(which, IMO, is the only movie to do so far) is enough to mark it as a success for me.

"Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask."

6. Batman Begins
While Tim Burton's was the first to finally introduce the down to earth grittiness that revealed Batman as the real badass that we who read his comics knew that he really was, there was still a certain flamboyancy ( as is in all of Burton's films) that allowed those filmmakers whose followed in this franchise after Burton, to systematically bring the Caped Crusader down almost to the level of Adam West doing the bat-toosie.
This reboot came along & completely eliminated the almost unrepairable bat-damage still lingering in the minds of general movie-goers.
I remember sitting thru the first scene of this film & thinking to myself that it was hard to believe that what I was watching was actually a superhero movie. I can even overlook the fact that the Bat-Mobile was now more of a massively unbatlike tank/dune-buggy hybrid than it was an actual sleek yet indestructible @ss-kicking ride that we all average joe mortal-types like to fantasize about owning.

"I'm Batman."

5. Blade

A very insignificant character in the Marvel universe is transformed on the big-screen into a sword-welding, bad-@ss with the fighting skillz that Batman only wishes he possessed. The fight scenes in this movie are a true stand-out for any kind of action movie. Yo, and the story & visuals supercede any comicbook that Blade was ever involved in.
Now this is how all comicbook superhero film adaptations should be approached.
(BTW, even tho as a comicbook movie, I have Blade ranked at #4 ,
as a vampire character, Blade definitely rates as #1.
So, for any vampires out there reading this, I don't care what your position is in the bloodsuckers' heiarchy, Blade would still kick all yo' asses.
Suckas.)

"You better wake up. The world you live in is just a sugar-coated topping. There is another world beneath it - the real world. And if you want to survive it, you better LEARN TO PULL THE TRIGGER!"

4. The Dark Knight
Considering that it seems like everyone & their grandma went out to go see this, do I really need to explain this one kix so much ass?
Gotham City is falling apart, Bruce Wayne is becoming more distant, chaotic vigilantism is more rampant & on top of it all, there's some crazy make-up wearing Joker out there taking advantage of it all.
Heath Ledger in a final performance that marks a high point in his all too short career.

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes...the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

3. Superman 2

Okay, after his intro in the first movie, Supes finally gets to take the kid gloves off, kick some real @ss & take names. Three rogue Kryptonians come to Earth to reveal to the Last Son of Krypton that he's not exactly the last son of Krypton. And though this isn't as good as the first one, it's still pretty soild for a sequel, especially back when good sequels were rarer than last sons of Krypton.
Even the infamous out-of-left-field "wtf" moment when Supes pulls off a big plastic-wrap S insignia off his chest during the climatic battle is negated by the strength of the Lois Lane/Clark Kent romance subplot.
Yo, Kal-El, with great power not only comes great responsibility, but also, great sacrifice too.

"I expect better manners from my guests, Zod."

2. Spiderman 2
In this follow-up to ol' Webhead's mega-successful intro into the silver screen, Peter Parker roughs thru his dilemas with the same down-to-earth fustrations as in the comicbooks, his relationship with Mary Jane convincingly reaches it's next level, & Doc Ock is portrayed much better as a villian than he ever was on the printed age.
The most I could've hoped for this sequel was that it be at least half as good as it's predessor.
Instead, Spidey-2 turned out to become one of my favorite movie adaptations of a comicbook superhero ever.
Which I guess I should've anticipated since before I entered the theatre, my spider-senses didn't go off, all atingling an' sh*t.

"I wanna tell you the truth... here it is: I'm Spider-Man. Weird, huh? Now you know why I can't be with you. If my enemies found out about you... if you got hurt, I could never forgive myself."

1. Superman: The Movie
No matter what anyone says, this is the original gangsta of superheroes. So it is only fitting that the last son of Krypton's big-budget movie debut should turn out to be the one that all others must be measured by. And while I know that this movie does have it's dated flaws, it was, just like the character whom it portrayed, the one that started on the idea of how epic the concept of a superhero could truly be.

"Uh, no, no thanks. I never drink when I fly."

Movie Forums Extra
X-Man is also a very good superhero movie, I thought they werent any good untill I saw X-man 3 on TV and I couldn't zap to another channel

A system of cells interlinked
Too bad X3 three was terrible...

I liked the second one a whole helluva lot more!

Celestial - Would you really rank Superman II above The Dark Knight? Superman II is pretty bad. I liked it when I was younger after seeing it in the theater multiple times, but I was 10. Lester is simply a poor director. This film is so, so flawed in so many ways. The Richard Donner Cut is much better, but still not a great film, IMO. The first Superman is fantastic.

Celestial - Would you really rank Superman II above The Dark Knight? Superman II is pretty bad. I liked it when I was younger after seeing it in the theater multiple times, but I was 10. Lester is simply a poor director. This film is so, so flawed in so many ways. The Richard Donner Cut is much better, but still not a great film, IMO. The first Superman is fantastic.
Actually, technically, TDK is probably the best movie of the list, but I never make my lists based on what is generally considered the best. They're based more on what I consider to be my favorites.
While I don't think Superman II is "great", I don't think it's terrible either. The nostalgic connection that I have to it (which I wouldn't expect anyone else to have) still accompanies me whenever I watch this film, strongly enough that I just can't ignore the entertainment pleasure that this movie provides me, even to this day.
IMO, just cuz it's a guilty pleasure is no reason for me to omit it or diminish it's ranking from my list.

You're a Genius all the time
Superman 2 is such an unintentionally, inexplicably wonderful movie. Maybe not one of the "best" superhero movies, but definitely among the most memorable, hilarious, rewatchable and, above all else, fun. I say all this and Superman, as a character does absolutely nothing for me. But I still love those first two movies. So go figure. And kneel before Zod!

And, for the record and even though we probably have a more appropriate thread for this, my top ten superhero flicks would probably be...

1) The Dark Knight
2) Batman Begins
3) Hellboy II: The Golden Army
4) X-Men
5) Spider-Man 2
6) Spider-Man
7) Hulk
8) Mystery Men
9) Superman 2
0) All 4 Burton/Schumacher Batman flicks

An extra special honorable mention to The Phantom, if only because of Treat Williams as the bad guy. And The Incredibles should probably make this list somewhere, but I haven't seen it in a while and I don't think I'd knock any of those ten out. I probably missed a bunch of my favorites, too. I used this as a reference. I also cheated by matching those Batman films together and they probably shouldn't be matched together, but oh well.

I am a fan of a few not all this maybe because I didn't read a lot of comics

i love to watch superhero movies We have lot of good super hero movies but remake are not as good as Original Movies Are