Happy Anniversary LordSlaytan~~

Tools    

Geez i thought i had already been in one of your anniverxsary threads, geez i remember when you first started here you were like my father figure at random occassions just popping up in my pm's with warnings about Gracie and other such comments. But you've probably been up there as the most respected Mofo I know. Your a great man and im honoured to have known you even just in the mofo cyber-ian sense. Happy Anniversary Brian.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Has Jennifer got a hairy right arm in that black and white picture, or is it just me?

Thanks everyone. Just to let you all know, I'll be moving this weekend, so Sunday will be my last day here for up to 3 weeks. Where I'll be moving, there is no cable or DSL, so I'll be getting a satallite connection to the net. I can't handle going back to 56k after 2 years of cable. I appreciate all the nice comments.

Monkey - Where the hell have you been, fool?!?!?!?

Sexy - You're one of my very favorite MoFo's. I have enjoyed all of our chat sessions, and am just crazy about ya'. It doesn't hurt that you gave me my wet dream. ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThan kyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blibblobblib - Thank man, I'm glad you made this your cyber-home. Where's Sissy?

Naisy - I don't remember you. Just kidding. Oh yeah, I've changed so much, you're unhappy, I forgot. Don't talk about boobies again.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by MinionTV
Has Jennifer got a hairy right arm in that black and white picture, or is it just me?
I noticed that too....

Happy Anniversary by the way!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

Monkey - Where the hell have you been, fool?!?!?!?
I got promoted at work, so more hours, less MoFo. I try to post at least twice a week these days. (Plus, I'm illustrating a kids' book, and that eats my time up too.)

And Jennifer Aniston's still damn hot even with her hairy right arm!

(Can I have Sarah Michelle Gellar for my 1 year anniversary, when ever that is? )

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Put me in your pocket...
Thanks everyone. Just to let you all know, I'll be moving this weekend, so Sunday will be my last day here for up to 3 weeks. Where I'll be moving, there is no cable or DSL, so I'll be getting a satallite connection to the net. I can't handle going back to 56k after 2 years of cable. I appreciate all the nice comments.
Goodluck with your move. Brian. We'll all miss you Brian.

Do you have that satellite connection ordered yet?

THREE WEEKS!!!….. … I would go into withdrawals… Good luck with the move and don’t you dare stay gone too long…

Note: You guys sure were checking those pictures out pretty close…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm unhooking my computer now. I'll see everyone in about three weeks. Take care, be back soon. Nice new avatar Caitlyn. I'll miss you guys (specially Annie).

-B

I'm late to the party!

I am honored to know you, good sir.

..besides, you're almost as old as me... you can step up and take the heat off me anytime you wish.

Please?

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
I'm late to the party!
Ah, but fashionably late! Although with an avatar like that, you can be fashionable no matter how late you are! When are you going to change it anyway? It's much too old.

Originally Posted by Gracie
Ah, but fashionably late! Although with an avatar like that, you can be fashionable no matter how late you are! When are you going to change it anyway? It's much too old.

Whenever Annie lets me... everytime I change it I get PM's to bring back the wolf

I've been thinking about it lately... winds of change are blowing...

The Adventure Starts Here!
How did I miss this thread?? Well, Brian, whenever you make it back to the land of the living here at MoFo, you'll have a few more well-wishes here.

Sorry I missed it on "the day," but the sentiment is the same. Love having you here and I've been enjoying interacting here more regularly -- and you're a big part of that.

yer friend,
Linda

Originally Posted by Austruck
How did I miss this thread?? Well, Brian, whenever you make it back to the land of the living here at MoFo, you'll have a few more well-wishes here.

Sorry I missed it on "the day," but the sentiment is the same. Love having you here and I've been enjoying interacting here more regularly -- and you're a big part of that.

yer friend,
Linda
Linda was reading my mind as I was reading this thread, she then wrote this for the both of us.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Okay…. It’s been three weeks M'Lord…
WHERE ARE YOU????
I was thinking the same thing Cait. It's been over 3 weeks. I think this saturday will be 4 weeks since he pulled the plug on his computer.

Brian! Come back....

My life isn't written very well.
Brian!!!!!!!!!!

Me too! I can hardly wait to hear all about his big move.
Let's all hope he's safe and secure.

We miss you Slay...hurry on back now.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Hurry back Lord.....................you're missed.....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......