So where are we all from?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Born and raised in Tucson, Arizona, USA.

Moved to the the Boston, Massachusetts suburbs in 1989, and have lived here ever since.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I am from Teesside in England

Now live in Cumbria in England
lol small world, I'm in Cumbria too, Carlisle

Pittsburgh. Born here, lived all over and around it (McKees Rocks, McKeesport, Mt. Washington, North Side, Wilkinsburg, now Braddock), but never lived anywhere else.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Ha, I was in St. John's this summer. My wife and another couple went on a trip out East. Drove all the way through Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Newfoundland.
Oh cool. Great pictures too.

How was the ferry? I've never actually been on it. Every time I've left here it's been on a plane haha.

Everyone always likes to get pictures of jelly bean row (the first of your pictures), and while it looks pretty the rest of the year, it is impossible to navigate downtown in the winter. There is literally nowhere for everyone to put all the snow. I'm so glad that I don't live down there haha.

Did you get screeched in? Or were you spared that humiliation?
The ferry was okay. The 18 hour one has a cabin fire during dinner. So that was fun.

I didn't get the chance to get screeched in. My wife was pregnant at the time and the other couple don't drink. I'd feel so alone. Ha.

I forgot to mention.

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

Just south of Toronto for non-Canadians.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Born in the Boogie Down Bronx, raised in Westchester, New York and now in Central Florida.

Legend in my own mind
lol small world, I'm in Cumbria too, Carlisle
Am currently in Sedbergh. Not far away at all

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That racoon needs a Sooon, very soooon meme.

raccoon even. Doh. Both look wrong.

Oh, in case anyone reading this is anywhere near Pittsburgh, or even will be, lunch is on me. Standing offer for any MoFo who's ever in the area.
Primanti Brothers? A little Kielbasa & Smallman Street Fries and a Dr Pepper?