Formal Introduction

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Welcome welcome

Still upset by Euro last year btw
LOL. nah, I don't care for football.

I like that creepy as hell vibe from stop motion such as Mark Twain or Alice [Neco Z Aleny]. Also Tool's video clips are right in my ball park
Of course you do.
I'm more for funny and emotional than creepy. Also not into gore.

He may have been feral (born on the street with little human interaction) rather than abused. Either way - Give him time, he'll come around. Also he sounds adorable. You should post a pic of him in the Pets thread.
I dunno... I live near an elementary school and kids can do some pretty rough stuff.

Yeah, well at least he is more "talkative" lol. I'll post a pic as soon as I can

Hi...another refugee. Glad to be here since it seems this board is actually moderated.

1) 51
2) From New York
3) Love old movies, especially old sci-fi/horror. Give me Peter Graves, atomically grown insects or an atomically grown Peter Graves and I'm a happy camper.
4) Like comic book movies for what they are...but if they are not good, I'll call it that.
5) Like a good bad movie (such as...well....The Core. Yes, it's stupid, but it's fun stupid).
6) Like making lists for no good reason (see? I just did that).
7) Unapologetic fan of John Agar and Whit Bissell.

3) Love old movies, especially old sci-fi/horror. Give me Peter Graves, atomically grown insects or an atomically grown Peter Graves and I'm a happy camper.
Some people love all-things-tentacles... you have a crush on Peter Graves.

Nice to see you here TJ.

Though weve bumped into each other in another thread LD, allow me to formally greet you.

W E L C O M E
L I T T L E
D E V I L
!!!!!!!!!!

Some people love all-things-tentacles... you have a crush on Peter Graves.

Nice to see you here TJ.
Don't mock Peter Graves. Have you never seen the documentary about UofM alumni Peter Graves? Riveting stuff!

Hi...another refugee. Glad to be here since it seems this board is actually moderated.

1) 51
2) From New York
4) Like comic book movies for what they are...but if they are not good, I'll call it that.
5) Like a good bad movie (such as...well....The Core. Yes, it's stupid, but it's fun stupid).
6) Like making lists for no good reason (see? I just did that).
7) Unapologetic fan of John Agar and Whit Bissell.
Welcome as well TJ.
Shame you guys didn't get up and running here just a few weeks ago - in time to participate in the upcoming sci-fi top 100

Though weve bumped into each other in another thread LD, allow me to formally greet you.

W E L C O M E
L I T T L E
D E V I L
!!!!!!!!!!
Many thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome as well TJ.
Shame you guys didn't get up and running here just a few weeks ago - in time to participate in the upcoming sci-fi top 100
Just as well...I suspect my choices would end up ruining the bell curve....

Just as well...I suspect my choices would end up ruining the bell curve....
More choices the merrier as far as I'm concerned, makes for more interesting results

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hi Little Dev. I'm also a noob and an imdb refugee. I've invited a cyber buddy from there who is also Portuguese. As for the top 10 list, I don't know if I could reduce my viewing to a top 10 but I'll try.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Hi Little Dev. I'm also a noob and an imdb refugee. I've invited a cyber buddy from there who is also Portuguese. As for the top 10 list, I don't know if I could reduce my viewing to a top 10 but I'll try.
Hi. Cool man.