Noob here

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL Great song, reso. I remember when Australia won the America's Cup people all around the country were blasting that out on their stereos. Even the Prime Minister said any boss to fire workers who didn't turn up that day was a wanker (or something to that effect).

Thanks for the warm welcome, champs.

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome!

Please at least pick an avatar. You have the option to change them as frequently as you want, but they really are part of your MoFo identity.
Yes, and don't forget to tell us all your sexual orientation and where you fit on the gender spectrum of life. Also, are you a vegan? Miss Vicky will be deeply curious to know all.

Yes, and don't forget to tell us all your sexual orientation and where you fit on the gender spectrum of life. Also, are you a vegan? Miss Vicky will be deeply curious to know all.

I don't give a damn about any of that.

Not a bigot, homophobe, xenophobe or racist.
Okay, well that part I care about.

And yeah, dental pain is the WORST. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Isn't it the pits. I'm very attached to my dentist. He's a lovely, gentle man, has great reception staff and nurses, gives me gas and cool prescription drugs, and I'm loathe to try someone else to get an emergency appointment. I keep telling myself it's no worse than getting punched in the head in our martial arts dojo.

Okay, well that part I care about.

Cool. And you're obviously an animal lover so that's great. I had to stop reading the pet thread for a bit. I was reading it from the last page forwards and got a bit choked up at posters losing their little mates. I'm dreading losing mine.

LOL no way am I clicking on that. I'm a traumatised dental ppatient. You'll give me nightmares, Yoda.

Hmm. Hippie, likes group hugs, sings Kumbaya, Scottish, Australian, 4 dogs, missing teeth, cancer, gas. She'll fit right in.

I don't have missing teeth (yet...but this mofo is coming out toot sweet. I'm also cancer free going on one year. I kicked it's butt chuck norris style. I round housed that beeping thing into next century.

LOL no way am I clicking on that. I'm a traumatised dental ppatient. You'll give me nightmares, Yoda.
Oh, it's from Little Shop of Horrors. All for laughs. One of my favorites growing up. But if you're unsure, come back and enjoy it after your chompers are sorted.

Oh one of the very few musicals I ever liked, but I got as far as the kid screaming and had to back out of your linky.

What was it like battling cancer? Any tips on kicking it away Chuck Norris style?

Oh one of the very few musicals I ever liked, but I got as far as the kid screaming and had to back out of your linky.
No one here likes musicals, except me, Gideon and gbgoodies.

BTW is it OK to call you Dani? for short....Take care of that molar! and feel better real soon. Then you can get an avatar (All MoFos bug newbies to get avatars it's done out of MoFo love)

No one here likes musicals, except me, Gideon and gbgoodies.

BTW is it OK to call you Dani? for short....Take care of that molar! and feel better real soon. Then you can get an avatar (All MoFos bug newbies to get avatars it's done out of MoFo love)
I like musicals! I find them...

Yeah go for your life, Rules. I abbreviate user names constantly.

LOL @ the word mofo. Loving it.

Originally Posted by dani8
I doubled over in the supermarket thinking I somehow had lice in my pantaloons. LOL at the memory. Needle like stings as my pubic hair was saying good bye to their follicles.
Mr Minio, Captain Spaulding, get in here. Story for you.

Thank you for sharing all of that with us.

*to meet the oncologist.