IMDB Alumni, post here!

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Who are you talking about Dani?
RiP my darling

Loved that guy. I thought he was the best actor of his time. He could do any type of role, my favorite performance probably coming in Before the Devil Knows You're Dead.

I agree, cricket. Such a chameleon. I'm still heartbroken.

Thanks Yoda. I'd seen the sent messages tag but there was never anything there. Didn't realize you had to turn it on.

Sorry, I forget who the mods are. This site is still pretty confusing for me...

Oh PSH, good actor but I was never very much into him. Such a pity so many talented people like him destroy themselves with drink and drugs eh?

I like Hoffman as much as the next guy, but saying he was much more talented than everyone else in his generation is a stretch. Quite a few people who were just as talented, if not more.
Well it's a matter of personal opinions; I honestly can't think of anyone of PSH generation who was equally talented. But again, it's my opinion

On a day like today when an actor has died I'm actually glad imdb sank. The amount of mean spirited trashing on Pxton's board would be rank.

On a day like today when an actor has died I'm actually glad imdb sank. The amount of mean spirited trashing on Pxton's board would be rank.
I wouldn't have even gone there.

When Carrie Fisher died I avoided her page and all the Star Wars pages like the plague.

god, the Fisher board was terrible. So was PSH's page.

god, the Fisher board was terrible. So was PSH's page.
Then I made the right call.

When she was taken off the plane I had people texting me about it knowing what a huge SW fan I was, then a few days later after she died I was getting texts "You okay?" (Not kidding..)

I was actually more broken up over her mother dying planning her funeral to be honest.

I was never a huge Carrie fan but Leia was such a big part of my childhood, but yes, her mother dying within days made it worse.

I was never a huge Carrie fan but Leia was such a big part of my childhood, but yes, her mother dying within days made it worse.
I felt worse for her brother... Planning his sisters funeral then Mom dies and her final words are "I want to be with Carrie"...

Wow thanks Mom, if there was any doubt you had a favorite you just cleared that right the hell up...

Wow thanks Mom, if there was any doubt you had a favorite you just cleared that right the hell up...

Pretty much.