hi

Tools    

What's wrong, John Lennon? Is your girlfriend not touching you? She keeps leaving you to go to all of those art shows:

That's her, right?
you know that's one thing I'd really like and it would make it easy on all of us-I'll change my name to John Lennon. No, that's not her, man...that's just some witch whom I'm in love with, and who is spelling all those astrological curses on me.

you know that's one thing I'd really like and it would make it easy on all of us-I'll change my name to John Lennon. No, that's not her, man...that's just some witch whom I'm in love with, and who is spelling all those astrological curses on me.
That might be a good idea. As your new maybe Yoda (the administrator) could change your name for you....I think there is already someone called Lennon here.

You should stick around too.

Or we could call him Beatlejuice. I should have suggested that.

You do realize Tim Burtons "Beetlejuice" probably came from the heavenly object aka night time star "Betelgeuse" .. right?

You do realize Tim Burtons "Beetlejuice" probably came from the heavenly object aka night time star "Betelgeuse" .. right?
Yes, and actually, in the movie, Betelgeuse is how his name is really spelled. It's only spelled "Beetlejuice" for the movie title -- I assume for looks.

You're trying to make money in the US. Do you want Beetlejuice or Betelgeuse? Exactly. That's why it's called Beetlejuice.