hi

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I have something in my mind, but I don't wanna make you angry again. :P

Well, I hope the OP stays on the forum.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Well, it looks like I'll need Yoda's help with this. I believe as long as you load your birthday information into your profile, it should show up. Funny that!

Destiny's son is older than me. Now I feel young.
My oldest son will be 27 next February, and my daughter just turned 17 this past April. I think she shares a birthday with Camo.

Hello, um.....Raul?

I hate to say it but I hope you don't stick around. Or change your name. I'll be too confused.
Hehe...

Hello, um.....Raul?

I hate to say it but I hope you don't stick around. Or change your name. I'll be too confused.
Don't worry, I won't stick around...I'm not joking or being sarcastic...I simply haven't intended to anyway.

Hello, um.....Raul?

Don't worry, I won't stick around...I'm not joking or being sarcastic...I simply haven't intended to anyway.
Shame on you, Old Raul. It sounds like you're gonna drive the New Raul to suicide or something. You Rauls are supposed to look out for each other.

Shame on you, Old Raul. It sounds like you're gonna drive the New Raul to suicide or something. You Rauls are supposed to look out for each other.
Wait a minute...are you talking to me? Cause I don't see anyone who'se not raul around here! I don't get I'm the NEW Raul! Am I the new or old raul? Who am I?

Why would you join a forum if you don't intend to stick around?

I would welcome you, but you're not staying so...

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I would like to say, welcome new Raul. Are you going to be joining us for a lengthy stay or are you just dropping by? We would love for you to stick around. My name is Teeter, obvi., I am 31 been here for 3 years. Oh, and since everyone seems to be confused about it at first, I am female. You seem really worried about getting in trouble. Are you worried about being in trouble here, or someone will see it and you will be punished in some fashion? I hope that you are alright, both mentally and physically. This is a wonderful forum to be a member on. You learn a lot about movies here and you get to know a lot of cool people. The majority of people here are super nice and very helpful. Hope you stick around.

Why would you join a forum if you don't intend to stick around?

I would welcome you, but you're not staying so...
Look, like I said I have serious problems of all sorts...amonng others I'm litteraly isolated from humanity. Why? It's not for public. On that particular night I just couldn't bear it any more and I joined as a TEMPORARY help, because it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to get in touch otherwise. Now, I'm not saying that I'll necessarily leave...but I reckon that shortly I won't be suffering that much any more, and be able to do it on my own. I feel like I'm imposing here anyway.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I would like to say, welcome new Raul. Are you going to be joining us for a lengthy stay or are you just dropping by? We would love for you to stick around. My name is Teeter, obvi., I am 31 been here for 3 years. Oh, and since everyone seems to be confused about it at first, I am female. You seem really worried about getting in trouble. Are you worried about being in trouble here, or someone will see it and you will be punished in some fashion? I hope that you are alright, both mentally and physically. This is a wonderful forum to be a member on. You learn a lot about movies here and you get to know a lot of cool people. The majority of people here are super nice and very helpful. Hope you stick around.
I think people are confused about my gender too, so I'll take this opportunity to emphasise that I'm a male
But I totally agree with teeter, the vast majority of people here are so extremely kind and generous. I joined just about a month ago, and, like yourself, I was actually quite apprehensive and nervous at first, but if you stick with it, it really becomes addictive! And you'll find yourself a part of the community in no time whatsoever too!

This man just wants some human interaction. It sounds like things are so bad for him that he wants to kill himself. Am I right?

Thanks, teeter. Look, I don't know after all this...let's keep all options open, ok? At 1st I intended just to drop by, bc I have painful experiences from other forums, exclusively my fault. I'm trying to be as nice as i can, but it's very addictive, and I haven't slept in days now. Yes, I am worried about getting in trouble, but that's just how I am. Like I said I'm far from alright, both mentally and physically. PLEASE! let's stop about me! PM is ok, though. Really, you people have more important and better things to do than listening to my lamentation.

Master of My Domain
. Really, you people have more important and better things to do than listening to my lamentation.
The problem is, we don't.

This man just wants some human interaction. It sounds like things are so bad for him that he wants to kill himself. Am I right?
You're absolutely right. I just want some human touch. Things are quite bad (for the last time), but I'm not even conceiving on killing my self.

You're absolutely right. I just want some human touch. Things are quite bad (for the last time), but I'm not even conceiving on killing my self.
What's wrong, John Lennon? Is your girlfriend not touching you? She keeps leaving you to go to all of those art shows:

That's her, right?