Vlad takes no prisoners!

Tools    

#1 - You didn't answer #2 last time.

#2 - Your IP address matches the area, you used the same format in your Hotmail address to signup. You're Django.

#3 - This "everyone would agree with me if only I were not silenced" stuff doesn't hold up. You've been allowed to state your case, and everyone's always disagreed with it. The only thing that's been deleted are your silly little duplicate usernames.

Start making sense. And stop being a coward.

Shameful Coward
Ha! Ha! Sure, I'm Django! Isn't everybody?

Hey, by your reasoning, anyone subscribing from from Django's area, must, therefore, also be Django.

Why are Vlad's posts still around? Search me. Who am I to question the almighty reasoning power of the one and only Mr. Yoda!

Gosh, if the only way someone could win my support and friendship was by lying to me and deceiving me, then I would sure as heck be very, very suspicious of them!

Big Brother--is he watching you?

Actually, by my reasoning, anyone whose IP address matches up with Django's and who talks just like Django during a time in which Django is pretending to be other people, is Django. Remember that logic stuff I mentioned?

Still waiting for arguments in response to #2 and #3. If I were silencing all disagreement, we wouldn't be having this converation. Nor would your posts, under three different usernames, still be here. Make some sense, will ya'?

BTW: it's both incredibly funny and incredibly sad that you have to invent people to defend yourself.

Shameful Coward
Ha! Ha! So, you want to be sure I'm another "Django" before you ban me, huh? So funny!

So, basically, you have your theories about why I must be this so-called Django, but you still have your doubts. So what do you want from me? A forced confession? In the Orwellian mode, no doubt! Before you ban me too?

Mr. Yoda, you are so insufferably predictable, it's incredibly sad and also incredibly funny!

Everyone's Django! You see Django everywhere! Django here, Django there, Django, Django everywhere!

And what makes you think that Django is pretending to be other people? I suppose you think that this Vlad the Impaler fellow was also Django, I suppose!

In any case, if Vlad was Django, and you banned him, thereby also banning Django, then how could I possibly be Django? Do I have Django's IP address too?

#2: That's you, Mr. Yoda! You're #2!

#3: That's because you need to be sure and legitimize your acts of censorship before you execute them, don't you? Well, censorship is still censorship, and however you may try to legitimize it, you can't alter the facts. You may try to manipulate and distort the perception of the facts through censorship, but you can't succeed for long. Sooner or later, people will wise up to your tactics.

Well, you ARE Django, and Yoda only bans people who are complete jerks and get themselves banned for being cowards. You don't just have a chip on your shoulder. You have a forest. Let me guess, you're a tree-hugger? Shut the hell up for once and at least salvage the last bit of respect we have for you and post as Django, not jackfrost or Vlad or IHAFFRETURNED. Pull your head out of your ass so we can slap you!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Quote:

Yoda,

That is so lame, it's pathetic!

It just goes to show that you are a small-minded moron with no balls!

Ban me if you like, you loser! I'm just laughing at you!

Incidentally, I don't feel in the least humiliated! Why should I, when a
retarded clown like you bans me from a half-witted forum populated by
provincial idiots from some deadbeat village in the middle of
who-knows-where? I'm still laughing at you, you pompous jackass!

So, in short, screw you!

No regards at all,

Vlad the Impaler.

Did anyone else notice that he didn't use his accent?

All this would make a great movie plot. Who is Django ? WHO IS DJANGO?!?!?!

No one take that idea by the way.

question for Django...I mean jackfrost: If you aren't Django, then why were your first and only four posts on this thread? Wouldn't you have something better to do than comment on the banning of some other member? Wouldn't you have made your first posts in the movie section seeing as this is a movie forum? Wouldn't you have made at least one post on movies?

I'm with Gracie. Django should seriously grow up. I wouldn't hold this against him...too much....seeing as how this was just a cowardly idea gone wrong. But really, come on Django! Grow up or I promise you the beating of a lifetime.

I've no doubt you're Django; just decided to let you rant for a little bit this time. I guess letting you talk is all just a part of my scheme to silence you, though, right? Consider this your last chance: continue this facade and your username (and any future usernames you cowardly hide behind) will be banned.

You original username, however, will remain unbanned. Feel free to use it anytime. Consequently, your accusations crumble. By your logic telling someone they aren't allowed to pretend to be five different people is "censoring" them. This site is not here to accomodate your schizophrenia.

Shameful Coward
The issue I'm concerned with here is Yoda's arbitrary exercise of power.

Basically, from what I gather, Yoda is the petty authoritarian of this forum--the Sheriff, if you will. As such, he is supposed to maintain order and decorum in the forum and prevent things from getting out of hand.

From where I stand, Yoda has seriously abused his authority.

First of all, Django, the guy who seems to be behind the whole situation, from what I gather from my reading of past threads, was arbitrarily singled out by Yoda and his yes-men for a relentless barrage of hostility based on personal likes and dislikes. It had nothing to do with his conduct on the forum. I don't see his behavior as having gotten out of hand or him having posted any profanity or slander or obscene messages on the forum, which would be genuine grounds for antagonism against him. On the contrary, Yoda arbitrarily began to pick on him either because of the political views he expressed or because of his ethnic origins, or simply because he didn't like him. But it didn't just go as far as antagonism on the board--Yoda began deleting his threads, and editing and deleting his posts--all, apparently, in an attempt to make him unpopular and to harm his image on the board. While, at one point, he enjoyed considerable support and popularity on the board for his views and ideas, after Yoda had finished hounding and defaming him, he became a social undesirable--the public enemy, which was hardly what he started out as. In my opinion, it is solely because of Yoda's abuse of his powers as forum administrator that Django became as unpopular as he did.

Secondly, Vlad--the guy Yoda banned outright from the forum--again, for what reason? Because Yoda didn't like Vlad's personality? Because Yoda felt personally threatened by Vlad? Whatever, the reason, Vlad was hardly posting obscenity or profanity or slander--rather, from what I gather, he was simply kidding around and engaging in a little hammy play-acting. Grounds to ban him from the forum? I hardly think so.

Thirdly, Yoda's threat to ban me for questioning his exercise of authority.

What more need I say?

Yoda owns and operates a forum which is supposed to be a venue for the free and healthy exchange of ideas and opinions. That means that as long as you abide by the guidelines spelt out at the outset, you ought to be free to express yourself in here without hindrance.

But what Yoda needs to add a clause to his disclaimer: so long as you agree with me at some level, you are free to remain a member of the forum. The moment I (i.e. Yoda) object to your point of view or feel threatened by you or dislike you on some personal level, you are history.

Basically, why bother with a forum at all, Yoda? Why don't you simply employ a group of yes-men and spend all your time listening to them agree with you and everything you say? Surely it would be a heck of a lot easier than managing a message board! If what you want is to be the petty totalitarian dictator of your tiny little universe on the Internet--the king of your obscure little hill--then why bother with an online forum at all?

Fact is, your antagonism towards Django and Vlad and myself has no rational grounds at all--it is pure personally motivated hostility. The fact that you feel compelled to go out of your way to rationalize it says that you feel a need to protect your very flimsy credibility on the forum by whatever means you can--another reason you engage in all the underhanded artifices of arbitrary censorship, etc. It is all a massive sham on your part, and you know it. Question is, how long will you continue to fool the others on this message-board, before conning them all into either becoming your yes-men or arbitrarily outlawing them outright.

Which brings me to the question of why there is such a lack of serious diversity of opinion on this forum. No doubt, any people who seriously express their genuine opinions are simply done away with or hounded out of here, leaving a shallow remnant of yes-men who agree with Yoda at some basic level. Which makes this a club of the like-minded who basically only come here because they enjoy the sound of their own voices and hearing others agree with them instead of to really express their honest opinions about the issues, for fear that if they did, they would be hounded out of here and outlawed by the Sherriff of MoFo--Chris Bowyer, a.k.a. Yoda.

What a joke this is, Yoda. This is no forum at all, just you pathetic little online playground, of which you are the schoolboy bully.

Go ahead and ban me if you like! It will only PROVE everything I have been saying!

HA! HA! HA!

As promised, you've been banned. To continue babbling inanely, login under your original username, "Django." Or you could always send me another long, angry email about how you don't want to post here anyway.

Now, I'll say it one last time: if I were silencing anyone who I didn't like, why didn't I ever ban your original account? Why haven't I banned sunfrog or Pidzilla's? You never answered these questions, because they completely destroy your accusations. I guess that's why you ignore them. The truth is annoying, isn't it?

My life isn't written very well.
jackfrost; I understand and respect your questions about authority, you are a true American. But they are just not valid here. I agreed with alot of what Django said, therefore I often disagree with Yodas' views, but I'm still here. You know why? Because I like Yoda. He always makes great points, even if I don't agree with them. He can be a bit sharp, but he is sharp. And I respect that, as I respected Django. But Django sometimes didn't answer certain questions, saying he had no time to respond. It seemed to me that Django backed down from Chris' arguments for some reason, and feeling that maybe he lost an argument made him mad and vengeful. But as they say, to the victor go the spoils.

When Django first logged onto the site he posted--in detail-- a story about another forum he belonged to that collapsed because people were abusing the boards. Django, I think played some part in the demise of that site. I think it was a forum discussing the movie End of Days. This only makes me feel like if it happened there, it could happen here. It seems that Django was easily offended here by everything, turning what were comments about the war inward, taking them personally for some reason or another. It seems to me that if Django wanted to be at a place where his views would be supported entirely he should start his own website and not infiltrate others' simply because he wants power, or because he enjoys chaos.

Yoda is not the person you accuse him of being. He is intelligent, compassionate and fair. And those three things count for something to me, no matter how far to the right he swings. It's simple jackfrost: If you have some reason not to like Yoda because of his political views, or you think he has ultimate power, then start educating people, telling them to get out and vote in the next election and let us have peace here.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Actually, he banned you because you're Django and and you don't have th balls to post under that name. Walk away with your tail between your legs, or stay and fight like a man. Don't hide behind false usernames.

explore your "ignore list" people....its a beautiful thing

I have one thing left to say.

Django, the fact is that we were and remain to be happy with our our 'farcical little forum'.

Despite your presence here, we remain to like it no matter how badly you trash it. You are like a bad neighbor who throws trash in the yard next door and then gets angry when it gets thrown back.

I don't what your malfunction is but I think I can say that we all (a majority)want you to just go away and leave us to our misery. Go find someplace with like values and spend time with them.

Try www.movie-vault.com

They are a bunch of great guys over there. I don't agree politically with most of them but they have a lot of great discussions. Coincidentally, one of them (Sunfrog) is the one who has most defended you most here.

I want to make something clear to you. The majority of your problem is with ME. I have altered your threads and I have deleted your threads. Yoda has not done this and in fact has said that he doesn't agree with it. If you want to pick on someone or call someone a fascist then direct it towards me because I'm the one who keeps deleting your threads.

While we are on the subject, I intend to keep doing it too. I don't like to see regulars like LordSlaytan and n7of9 being disturbed by your trollish behavior. To me one of them is worth 200 of you because they contribute instead of acting like a complete jerk and ruining the forum experience for others.

This is clearly NOT a democracy. All views are welcomed and encouraged within the parameters of mutual respect. You've crossed that line and that is why you are disliked. It has not one thing to do with your views. I think your views parallel many members here (Steve, Piddy, Firegod, Peter (OG), Sunfrog etc) but do you notice that they simply don't have the trouble that you have?

The problem is YOU and YOUR attitude. When you grow up you will see that.

Now, that's it for the free lesson in basic social skills 101.

Until you change your antics I will keep deleting your threads because they don't add anything but "Look at me, I'm insecure and I need people to focus on me" rhetoric.

If you actually have something to say... some opinion on something other than yourself then spill it for god's sake we're waiting to hear it.

If not then please go find somewhere else to post.

Hi Toose! Thanks for the link!
I defend people not getting banned because they hate Bush or because they don't agree with Yoda. I haven't read this thread, only up til it was discovered Vlad = Django that's when I decided to stay out of it. This thread is too weird. I don't think I want to get involved with it.

I am having a nervous breakdance
What I quite don't get is why people keep giving Django the only thing he seeks - attention. If everybody quit doing that maybe he would either go away or start posting normal stuff around here.

I stood up for him in the beginning because I felt he was being picked on. But then he kind of ruined it for himself by getting out of line and making an ******* out of himself and now I just think he's pityful. So, now I just ignore him...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.