The MoFo Map

Tools    

Wow, this is very nice map.
Sorry, can someone explain how to pin myself?
You have to create an account with the Z maps (email and password like usual) then you can pin your location on the map.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
OK, I'm on it.

You have to create an account with the Z maps (email and password like usual) then you can pin your location on the map.
Do we? I added my pin yesterday but as far as I know, I didn't create an account.

Do we? I added my pin yesterday but as far as I know, I didn't create an account.
Did you already have a google account or something like that which might have allowed you to mark the pin? Of course I could be wrong too...and no sign in is necessary. It's been a loooooooong time since I did the map pin myself.

Did you already have a google account or something like that which might have allowed you to mark the pin? Of course I could be wrong too...and no sign in is necessary. It's been a loooooooong time since I did the map pin myself.
That's what I thought, but I just entered again, and I can see the Sign up/Sign in option above (so I'm not signed in). All I did was follow the instructions on the OP, clicked Additions - Add Marker Simple, and that was it.

There is a limitation on viewing the map apparently. 100 view limit then you have to pay.

That's what I thought, but I just entered again, and I can see the Sign up/Sign in option above (so I'm not signed in). All I did was follow the instructions on the OP, clicked Additions - Add Marker Simple, and that was it.
I stand corrected, thanks for pointing that out

There is a limitation on viewing the map apparently. 100 view limit then you have to pay.
OMG, I just now took a look at that map and you won't believe what I say...this:

And what is the odds that both me and you reached a 100 limit at the same exact time?

Can anybody else see that map today?
Think I've only seen it once before but got the frozen message today also. Then just out of curiosity I tweaked the URL by removing the frozen.jsp? in the browser and... voila. Can see the map now, at least on my system.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	mofo map.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	87501  

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
OMG, I just now took a look at that map and you won't believe what I say...this:

I swear I did not visit that damn map 100 times!
And what is the odds that both me and you reached a 100 limit at the same exact time?

Can anybody else see that map today?
I looked at the map yesterday with no problems, but today I got that same message. It must add up all the views, or it counts the views by the person who created it, and then it errors out for everyone.

I guess @The Rodent will have to look into it for us because he's the map's creator.

Think I've only seen it once before but got the frozen message today also. Then just out of curiosity I tweaked the URL by removing the frozen.jsp? in the browser and... voila. Can see the map now, at least on my system.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Thanks @James D. Gardiner. That worked for me too! Good work.

Genius! Works good now.

Genius! Works good now.
Just call me Sheerluck.