How Much Money Will Star Wars Episode VII Make?

Tools    

Maybe its a uk thing or maybe its just my city, but toy stores dont really have a huge selection of Star Wars toys. I took my own son to the toy store a couple of weeks ago and there was a hugs selection of Jurassic world toys, and an even bigger selection of Marvel toys, but no Star Wars.
You brits are weird.

There has been a gigantic Star Wars toy section in every toy store/department store since 1977 in the US. I doubt there's a house in the US that doesn't have some form of Star Wars something in it. My 4-year-old knows the Star Wars music and he's not the least bit interested in live action films of any kind.

Don't worry, what you guys lack in enthusiasm, we make up for. Just know that your prediction about Star Wars box office is going to be way, way off because you have no idea what it's like over here.

There's always a Star Wars section in toy shops in the UK, it's just that sometimes it's pretty lacklustre.
Sometimes it's only a few LEGO toys that are available.

Designated toy shops like (not trying to advertise here) Smyth's and Toys'R'Us have huge sections.

There's always a Star Wars section in toy shops in the UK, it's just that sometimes it's pretty lacklustre.
Sometimes it's only a few LEGO toys that are available.

Designated toy shops like (not trying to advertise here) Smyth's and Toys'R'Us have huge sections.
Toys R Us here has tons and tons of Star Wars stuff. Maybe Optimus should take the kids in his family to one of those stores.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Toys R Us here has tons and tons of Star Wars stuff. Maybe Optimus should take the kids in his family to one of those stores.
The store i was talking abour was Toys R Us. Rodent is right there is a few lego toys but not much else.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Im gonna go with 60 million opening day. I dont see it pulling Jurassic 80 the first day because its gonna be released in december. I see it making more then Avengers 2 opening weekend but will cap out opening weekend at 180 something close to Avengers 2 but slightly more. I see it making 500 million domestically. with a world wide grosse about Mid range between 1 and 2 billion.

Opening Weekend = $195

Total Domestic = $545

Total Worldwide = $1.8 Billion

It should break 2 billion worldwide.

Edgar Allan Poe

STAR WARS: The Force Awakens will make enough money to finally get this country out of debt ... (for a little while) ... or get NASA back in the lead of space-faring nations ... or even end starvation in Africa, altogether.

I think it will easily make $1 billion and surpass Jurassic World for the year's highest grossing film. It might break $2 billion if they get lucky.

I have no idea how Jurassic World is the current number 1 but I don't mind as The Force Awakens will smash it's record into smithereens.

Estimates are in: $238 million domestically, way ahead of Jurassic World. New opening weekend record, new opening day record, new Thursday night record and at some point we'll probably have it breaking the record for most broken records, which means you'll be using the phrase "broken record" enough that you'll start sounding like a broken record.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
And the caveat...it hasn't opened in China yet.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I think many fans are going for that 2nd and possibly more viewing which will help it go up and up.

Has to be $2 billion, could crack $2.5.

Could $3 billion be possible? The main factor is that it's good.

The Terminator
I'll thought it's break the Avatar record that is over $2 billion.