Smilie Faces!

Tools    

Just testing out all of our smilie faces:

:bawl:

Not bad, huh? I'll probably add more as the need grows (IE: more users and such).

[Edited by TWTCommish on 08-30-2000]

Tim
Hehehe, that flaming guy is pretty cool. I also like that blue one with the huge eyes. :P

Yeah, that one's cool too.

And hey, checkout the new "New Thread" and "Post Reply" graphics - like em? They certainly stand out. Hopefully I'll find time to customize more aspects of this board soon enough...also going to go with a lighter shade of grey for everything to offset the black background a little bit.

Please keep posting - I'm right now working on advertising on other movie sites to get things going!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
my trademark has always been the ... but I wondered if there was a way to combine with ... a big wink AND grin ...
________
>( mwahahaha. i'm bored.

There most likely is...try posting here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum - there are many people there who create custom graphics simply on request. In fact, the white/green envelopes you see on these forums were made for other BB owners for free and distributed freely...as are some of the smilie faces available.

TWTCommish and thmilin,

heya peeps, I saw some post by TWTCommish on the vbulletin boards and was interested in something he said there and thought I would check out this board and noticed this post.

I figured your request was an easy one (plus I wanted to ask for TWTCommish's help on something and wanted to win brownie points, but shhhh, dont tell him, hehe)

So here is the smilie you asked for. You didn't mention the color you wanted so I thought I would also give you the Adobe Photoshop .PSD file so you could make any color changes you wanted. Hope this helps,

=-)

Wow, that's great! Thanks so much! Could you post it in .gif format? I don't have Photoshop actually.

Also, feel free to email me on whatever help you wanted...I'll do what I can.

TWTCommish,

Actually I should have better explained myself .... Just click on the link in my post above ... It sends you to a page on my site that has the GIF file and a self extracting exe and a RAR file all listed in a row.

=-)

btw, just to let you know ... on the vbulletin site Im known as ExtremeFactor ... (which I just reposted to that last post you made to me about JimF's rude response to me ... Just to let you know ... The post I slammed back at him was not to you ... Its directed RIGHT at HIM ... hehe ... I was simply asking for help and all he could do was get rude ...

Anyway, I dont mean to take up this forums time with my blabbing, hehe , I will email you with the other question I had.

=-)

Female assassin extraordinaire.
aww, that's so sweet, thank you!!

and it's named after me too! heheheh.

i tried editing the file to make it yellow but had errors in re-opening it. i'm too lazy, i'll leave it green.

thanks again!

Ok, it's been uploaded! Here's how it works (spaces added between characters so examples are not actually converted into smilies):

: D = Big Grin
; ) = Wink

So, of course...

; D = Wink & Grin.

Here it is!

Thanks again Nep (can I call you Nep?) - very nice of you to do this...

Ok,

Reload that link above in my post ... I made a Yellow version for you too. Hope this works.

=-)

Any other smilies anyone want mixed?

Mixing them like I did is easy, I am no graphical wizard but "editing" I can do no problem.

=-)

Same here...

A few combos have come to mind...if anyone has any requests, post them here! Thomas (King_Neptune) and I will race each other on them, hehe.

Hey all, i'll be happy to make smilies for people also U can e-mail me at [email protected] with your requests.
-Brian

Can you get rid of the guy and make a vomiting smiley?
I love to see vomit. Also, make him 3d-listic like the other ones. A farting one would be halarious.

If not I'll just have to :bawl:

I can't make it 3D really - someone else made it. As for puke and fart, I'll have to hold off. I kind of like to just keep the simple ones - don't want 100 weird smilies with hammers and telportation and stuff.