How much money will Cloud Atlas make worldwide?

Tools    

How much money will Cloud Atlas make worldwide?
17.65%
3 votes
>100 million
29.41%
5 votes
100-250 million
35.29%
6 votes
250-500 million
17.65%
3 votes
>500 million
17 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I guess around 500-750 million worldwide

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
750? I doubt it.

This is a 3 hour epic where the same actors play multiple roles. It will be a hard sell. I think it might do better overseas than in North America.

100-250

Suspect's Reviews

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
With the cast it has, Cloud Atlas is destined to be a box office hit. I am thinking $550 million.
Theatrical run?

I'll take the under. big time.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
With the cast it has, Cloud Atlas is destined to be a box office hit. I am thinking $550 million.
Seriously? If that's the case than New Year's Eve should be the number one film of all-time!!!!

I voted '100-250.'

750 million? I doubt it.
1 week after skyfall is releasing worldwide, which is one of the most anticipated movie of this year.

i think 450-550 million will be the safe zone.

1.Tom Hanks

2.Matrix Directors

3.Great script

500 million for sure

200 - 400 million.

2 Reasons why

1.Enormous Story

2.Amazing Cast.

that's what she said...
I'm guessing '250-500 million' because YES it has a great cast and YES it also has a really great story line... BUT with our economy falling apart I don't know everyone will get a chance to get out there. PLUS I havn't even seen any previews on TV for this. I only just saw the preview for the first time last week when I went to see TAKEN 2.

It looks awesome!!!!!!! Even though I am basically broke, I will be there opening weekend.

I was more accurate with my piss-poor TDKR prediction.

This post brings up a point that too many people ignore these days; the movie going audience doesn't give two craps about a films cast anymore. There are a few bankable actors, but they are usually a genre of their own like Adam Sandler and that jack-ass from the King of Queens. Truth be told, you can just look at the popular films from the past several years and see that casting doesn't matter. Examples; Paranormal Activity, Transformers (Shia wasn't anyone when the first film was released), The Hangover.

The more I think about it, the more I think it will bomb.
You don't say.

It performed worse than I would have guessed, but I don't expect it to do very well. It's just not the type of film that will play to a large audience. Sad, because I think it looks really interesting.

Wow, it may not even make the $100 million that I predicted. Sheesh.

Also, Time magazine called it the worst film of the year.

Of course it won't. I'd have, and still will be, surprised if it did that worldwide. There's just not the market for that film, that's why Hollywood puts out what it does.