I want to start off.....

Tools    

Semper Fooey
I have news for all you people, nobody here knows anybody except the people who are related or met. If it is a fifty year old man or sixteen year old girl, what difference does it make unless you choose to send him/her money or try to hook up with for a date?

But I really don't want to add spice here. I want to chat movies. That is why I am no longer responding to this thread and hoping Yoda will CLOSE IT. If anyone feels the need to talk more on the subject please PM me.

I do not mean "add spice" in a "drama" type way - I mean you clearly have an IQ above the norm - use it - add some pazazz. We need it

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I have news for all you people, nobody here knows anybody except the people who are related or met. If it is a fifty year old man or sixteen year old girl, what difference does it make unless you choose to send him/her money or try to hook up with for a date?
What's the point of them posting then? You say you never open the pictures thread or post any of yourself. Well guess what, people do. People have opened their lives to others on this board. Chris sharing his wedding day with us, people sharing pictures with their kids.

I have news for YOU. People DO know people here, whether they have met in person or not. This is indeed a community.

Suspect's Reviews

I have news for YOU. People DO know people here, whether they have met in person or not. This is indeed a community.
And a country!!!!

(hideous attempt at a MoFo film flag.)

Alright, I'm closing this thread.

And I'm going to clear something up: nothing she's saying is at all at odds with the "Scout" account. She started this thread after that. She came back, I told her I knew it was her, and she volunteered to come back under her old name and apologize to everyone. I have no idea why anyone seems to think this sequence of events is odd or hypocritical or contradictory. She didn't come back because she was probably a little ashamed of it all. Then she decided to come clean.

You can all choose for yourselves whether or not you want to believe anything she says, or anything anyone else says for that matter. But we're all perfectly aware of what happened, so there's no public service benefit in just going over it again and again. Make up your mind for yourself, and trust others to do the same, yeah?