I want to start off.....

Tools    

I know who you are. Your the 50 year old guy posting pics of some hot teen model. Im just wondering whats wrong with Lime we laughed about this situation quite a bit and he was the first to post Welcome Back.
Yeah your right and your the 17 year old teen model pretending to be a 50 year old man.

So tell me Who Are You? When you answer do I have any more credibilty in knowing who you are as you knowing who I am. No! I don't.
I am Sexy Celebrity.

No the guy in your avatar is the Sexy Celebrity.
I'm sorry, but when I want to get acquainted with somebody who might not be real, I will. I'm also sorry I spent so much time in this thread. Bye.

I'm sorry, but when I want to get acquainted with somebody who might not be real, I will. I'm also sorry I spent so much time in this thread. Bye.
Well the person is real Im just want to know the motive behind the act. First you were some good looking model and now you look just like a good looking actress.

Yeah, I really don't understand why Juno would start this thread up and say she's changed and over her "sillies" and all that when just the other day you were going by this "Scout" character and posting a picture of yourself as this hot girl.

You had me until I realized all of that.

Frankly, if I had any control over it, you would be banned for good and this little "welcome home" party would not be happening.

Well the person is real Im just want to know the motive behind the act. First you were some good looking model and now you look just like a good looking actress.
I never said I look like Ellen Page. I said and for the 5th time my friends say I look like her. My motive I will say was this. I have always been called the cute girl that gets their cheeks pinched by grandma. I on the other hand always wanted to be the beautiful, hence I made up the identity with the beautiful girl who had it all going for her. I know what I did was wrong and after speaking with Yoda I knew I had to explain myself. I do not expect everyone to forgive me. That is far from the purpose of this thread, but it is for the purpose of trying to explain myself.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Yeah, I really don't understand why Juno would start this thread up and say she's changed and over her "sillies" and all that when just the other day you were going by this "Scout" character and posting a picture of yourself as this hot girl.

You had me until I realized all of that.

Frankly, if I had any control over it, you would be banned for good and this little "welcome home" party would not be happening.
until you know the full story, i suggest you leave your judgements at the door.

this thread should be closed now. people take this kind of thing way too seriously.

Then I don't want anybody - especially someone famed for lying and making stuff up around here - getting in my face and being all like, "How do we know you're really you?!" I'm not the one with a reputation for being that way. People around here know who I am and I'm not gonna prove who I am to some random stranger on the internet who I don't have any trust in or any proof that they're who they say they are.

until you know the full story, i suggest you leave your judgements at the door.
I don't need to know the full story. I know a good deal of it already and I'm not happy with what I see.