+1 MoFo

Tools    

Yo,

I've come to complain and whine in disgust about films I've seen; in a mature manner of-course. Maybe I'll throw a little light in there too.

(although this might be a bad way of admitting my secret love and hatred of teen romance filicks *ahem I mean man manly movies)

You've excited a g_p. Good job.

Welcome.

I'm 38 years old and I've seen Dirty Dancing many, many more times than Star Wars.

So you watch whatever the hell you want I reckon.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Welcome, and just for the record, I'll watch Valley Girl whenever it comes on, I have no shame. I'll watch Nicholas Cage play a potato. And enjoy it.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
welcome beejee!

my sister used to watch Dirty Dancing every day after school for over two years.

so i've probably seen that movie more than any other.

i don't think i can ever watch it again.

If I end up watching dirty dancing, I'm never going to forgive myself.. or you for that matter. I laughed at your comment at first (a direct genuine laugh at your soul for saying such an absurdity!.. Of which I apologise).
Then I stupidly clicked and saw a ruddy trailor to wonder if I'de seen it. I've a bit of a fetishy thing for 80's films at the moment too. gah

I'm not sure mumblecore? Off the top of my head, I guess I don't mind most genres, as long as it doesn't have an obscene amount of gore and blood for no good reason. (i'd say the same to sex scenes, but another part of me thinks otherwise). Guess I like those films which have a message relevent to living our lives, and ofcourse those mindf's of films which make you stare at a wall and not realise cos your rethinking the moments through.

What I do hate the most though about films, is the media or hype that comes with it first, the secrets of films that a revealed before seeing the film. I often will read a review or outline on IMDB which will change my perspective of a film before I've watched it.

I used to say nicholas cage was awsome, cos of films like 'the rock', 'Face off' and 'Con Air'.. some good lines/times. But then I saw a bunch of his newish films, i don't remember the names, and I felt embarrassed. Have to say Valley Girl, helped me to overlook all that. Good ol nick!

Guess i should say thanks for the welcoming.

I've a bit of a fetishy thing for 80's films at the moment too. gah
don't gah that!! john hughes is a huge obsession of mine. speaking of watching a movie a lot, i've seen Pretty in Pink much, much more than i care to admit.

I used to say nicholas cage was awsome, cos of films like 'the rock', 'Face off' and 'Con Air'.. some good lines/times. But then I saw a bunch of his newish films, i don't remember the names, and I felt embarrassed.
well... have you seen this one?

i recommend it of the highest caliber possible.

.. I'll write that down.

Normally I'd welcome you, but you seem to have attracted alot of Cage pics to the thread and that's just wrong.

Ah, what the hell, welcome to the site, beejee. I hope you like what we've done with the place.

top of google search, looks gd so far. thanks honeykid.

Powdered_Water - im not watching cher, ..

ok i just youtubed 'cher' to remind me of her songs. top search result gave me her dancing in an awsome outfit of likes i've never seen before, singin her song sitting on top of a gun canon from a war ship, ok love the eighties but wtf. why does that make me consider moonstruck lol

gotta the quote* "SeNi4209 - i love this video its so creative" must've meant her outfit

Hi beejee... welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)