Happy Birthday Unregistered

Tools    

I am officially the dumbest person alive... LOL... I can't believe I didn't get it at first... I think I will go make myself sit through Surf Nazi's Must Die as punishment...

Female assassin extraordinaire.
this thread is hecka funny. obviously I'm late to post into it but here's the setup ...

I see "Happy Birthday thmilin" and I come running thinking, hmm, why is this birthday thread resurrected in the middle of February?? On like the third post, I got it though, esp because TWT kept repeating his catchphrase ...

I like everyone's responses to them ... all that confusion, hehehe.

thankyou one and thankyou all. happy birthday to one and happy birthday to all.

now when april 17 rolls around, i'd better see this again!!!!!
i liked seeing so many personal birthday wishes .........nice thinking, albeit temporarily, that there's a whole thread dedicated to me.

spud......conceited not concieded

Female assassin extraordinaire.
THANK YOU patti! THANK YOU!

I kept looking at that and scratching my head, I didn't know what the hell the boy was trying to say ...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Unregistered what do you mean???
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I think you two have been smoking waaaaaay to much crack!

Now leave me alone... I should at least pretend to get some work done today

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
I think sadesdrk is the best poster this community has. Why can't more of you be like sadesdrk?

Thank You...Thank You.

This place is getting too damned confusing... I'm going home now

Originally posted by TWTCommish
I think Sexy Celebrity is the best poster this community has. Why can't more of you be like Sexy Celebrity?
I just love a smart man.... thank you, TWT. Thank you from the bottom of my sexy heart.

S.C.

Originally posted by spudracer
I thought just the same...I said Sexy Celebrity is practically an asset to MoFo Land...
Well, then let me buy you some nice jewelry for that wonderful comment. Or maybe I should start with a dozen donuts. You decide!

S.C.

Well at least I'm not the last... there is someone more pathetic than I... LOL