Congratulations, Grandpa 7thson!!!

Tools    

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I know what 7thsons going to be doing one day! Chasing off boys...
I have some tips whenever he's ready.

Really, though, I had no idea 7thson was old enough to be a grandpa. Congratulations.

Thanks, it is hard enough being a father, being a granddad is both the toughest and the most rewarding thing I have ever had to endure - and all at the same time.

Originally Posted by 7thson
being a granddad is both the toughest
Why is it the toughest? I'd think that being a father is tougher than being a grandfather... unless it's tough on a psychological level (being old).

Hey all just wanted to update those who were not aware: I am going to be a grandpa again, should be late this month or early next month and I am having another granddaughter - her name is going to be Luna Louisa Wolanin. I am hoping for a Halloween baby myself.

Thanks Ash for your kind thoughts about the grandkids.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
hooray, i inspired the post! really exciting stuff, there.

we need New and Updated pics, too, these are a few months old.

we need New and Updated pics, too, these are a few months old.
Okay - :

I love the one where I busted Allison and her playmate messing with makeup - they are so proud.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ivory mess22.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	6840   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 007.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	6841   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 214aaaa.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	341.0 KB
ID:	6842  

Great pics 7thson! You'd better start stocking up on baseball bats...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
congrats, 7!!! being an aunt for 16 yrs taught me how to spoil and send home...now that i have Julesee i can spoil and she stays with me.

the grands are adorable

Hi all, I just want to say sorry for all the constant shouts, posts, PMs, texts, etc... that I have inundated some of you all with last few days, but the waiting is over, LUNA is here!!!

She was born at 12:28 pm and weighs 7 LBs 3oz. She is very alert, she has my Irish genes and therefore is a firey redhead like her Mom .

She is also so pink it is cute. Everyone is doing great, Mom only had to push two times and never had any problems at all. Dad is a basketcase, he is such a typical new Dad and I have never seen him so giddy. I got to hold Luna and she smiled at me and stuck her tongue out. I almost cried, but held it together. Umm ok I cried a weeeee bit, sue me.

Today there are two new moons as Nov 6th is the new moon phase. I thought that was neat:

Moon Phases, November 2010
New Moon – November 6, 04:52
First Quarter – November 13, 16:39
Full Moon – November 21, 17:27
Last Quarter – November 28, 20:36

This makes her a Scorpio (uh oh ) - and her sign kind of looks lilke it could be made for MOFO:

Here she is - Luna!

I also wanted to thank Ashley, Dest', and Caity for putting up with my nagging lately, you have all been wonderful. A special thanks also goes to Sam for making this thread awhile back for my other grandkids. Thanks Sammy.

Congrats everyone, you are all MOFAunts and MOFUncles.

More pics to come natch

Think I fixed pic, thanks Ashley.
Also attached JIC.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	luna1.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	6920