Box office data

Tools    

The trick is not minding
I was looking at this earlier and noticed it hasn’t been updated in over a year. Who was responsible for keeping track of that on our site?

I was looking at this earlier and noticed it hasn’t been updated in over a year. Who was responsible for keeping track of that on our site?
Never knew we had such a thing.

Can’t access it on mobile, but when I’m at home on my laptop, I started looking at it a bit.
Maybe you should ping Yoda for a response to this.

It's me. I stopped with COVID, because they literally weren't even posting them for a long time. Just need to decide if I wanna process the missing data or not. We do have quite a bit logged, so maybe. Just hasn't been a priority.

The trick is not minding
It's me. I stopped with COVID, because they literally weren't even posting them for a long time. Just need to decide if I wanna process the missing data or not. We do have quite a bit logged, so maybe. Just hasn't been a priority.
Ah I see. I figured it might had been COVID. Not a big deal. I use Box Office Mojo anyways, to check out the latest releases in the US. Have been since last fall when most theaters opened back up.
It helps me keep an eye out for the movies that aren’t playing anywhere near me, for example, this past weekend Flag Day and Demonic opened in select theaters, none near me.

Yeah, been meaning to get to this, it's just a) tedious and b) not super important to people.

Decent chance I'll replace the section, just need to make some big picture decisions. A lot of that'll happen over the next few months, hopefully simultaneously with some new big Lists stuff, once we get settled in the new house about a month from now.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Do people come to this site to look at box office numbers?

Suspect's Reviews

I'm going to be reviving this thread, and will plan on posting all of the weekend Box Office totals!

This is obviously low priority, evidenced by the fact that I haven't done anything either way with it, but I'm thinking of just replacing it with something else. Not sure yet.