How can we overthrow David Zaslav?

Tools    

Look, Zaslav is treating Warner Bros. Discovery like shit. He's been canceling movies and shows left and right, and if rumors are to be believed, he is about to remove a massive amount of shows from HBO Max. We need to overthrow him, but how? Obviously, killing him is not the answer, but there must be some other way. How do we do it?

Look, Zaslav is treating Warner Bros. Discovery like shit. He's been canceling movies and shows left and right, and if rumors are to be believed, he is about to remove a massive amount of shows from HBO Max. We need to overthrow him, but how? Obviously, killing him is not the answer, but there must be some other way. How do we do it?
Posting on an internet board will probably do the trick

Here's my idea: I know what we should do. We march up to the Warner Bros. Studios. We find Zaslav. We throw him out of the building. It's foolproof. We must take physical action. Common people against the corrupt. The only way to get him out of the company is to do it ourselves. Therefore, we must throw him out.

You ready? You look ready.
Flash photography will do it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

It's not really Zaslav's fault it's your elected officials have been bought off so we get these monopolies. All of this content is going to go somewhere if HBOMAX thinks they don't need to release new content people are definitely going to get fed up and go somewhere else.

Warner bros is shaking in their boots that you posted this here....:-)
Snyder bot army is such a shameful disgrace.....imagine paying someone to create a fake fanbase and then having a black actor whom you hired for your next movie to act as an accomplice.

why is he cancelling movies and tv shows?

Surely if he’s cancelling movies and tv shows, others will take their place, like or will their just be a musical interlude. Ah I don’t really give a shit, there’s so many tv shows, too many to ever watch anyway and some movies I wished he HAD cancelled.

Such as Gemini Man, After Earth and Bright.

…… I don’t know why I choose Will Smith movies but that’s what I done did.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
JUST like the underpants gnomes.
>=\

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear