Movie industry after Covid-19

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Saw Black Widow today. Had fun. Felt nice being back in a cinema.
Tempted now to go out to an arthouse cinema in town and see Another Round.
That or see if its available on streaming.
This is now where the real challenge begins for Post-COVID cinema.
Another Round is available on Hulu if you have that.

Curious to know which independent studios you're thinking of here.
They are going start popping up. Daily Wire...Your Mom's House...Tim Pool going start a production company...Im sure there are more. I think by the end of the decade all the good films/shows are going start coming out of these place of independent production companies like this. Big studios and networks keep this up they going become obsolete.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Welcome to the human race...
I had a feeling one of them would be whichever company made and/or distributed that school shooter movie. Still not sure how much stock you can really put in the idea that indies with this kind of overt emphasis on right-leaning culture war stuff stand a good chance of winning out in the long run, especially considering how much of the preexisting work of that nature is already treated like a laughing stock within cinematic circles (thinking along the lines of Left Behind, God's Not Dead, Atlas Shrugged here). Not like I don't have my own issues with modern blockbusters and their questionable approach to progressive politics (whether it's clumsy or cynical or both), but that doesn't mean I have to think of Ben Shapiro as a viable alternative.

Another Round is available on Hulu if you have that.
Thanks but I saw it in the cinema at the end.
Good film. Fantastic final scene.
One of my favourites in years.