What do you HATE?

Tools    

Wow, amazing at how high vet bills can be. Kandy (cat) had all her teeth out this time last year. With one thing & another came to $3k plus. If I get a 3rd cat/kitten this summer (would like to), might get it insured.

It may be worthwhile to purchase pet health insurance. These costs are really something.

As a total non sequitur, may I mention that it really is nice to have an orange cat around, @Stirchley, and a grey one with stripes.

Of course that would mean getting two more cats.

As a total non sequitur, may I mention that it really is nice to have an orange cat around
Except of course when that orange cat swallows a needle and thread and racks up a few thousand dollars worth of unexpected vet bills.

As a total non sequitur, may I mention that it really is nice to have an orange cat around
I had an orange kitten - (Prince) Harry. He died post-surgery at 10 months 3 summers ago & I am still broken-hearted.

Except of course when that orange cat swallows a needle and thread and racks up a few thousand dollars worth of unexpected vet bills
What is his/her name?

Oh my, what beautiful cats! I'm so fond of orange cats and these two are delightful.

Lovely looking boy. Although I think your cat needs a remedial course in edible foodstuffs @Miss Vicky. I'd also bend - and break- my bank account to save a cat. Is he a Maine coon ? What a luxurious tail.

I feel your pain @Stirchley - what an adorable cat, with soulful looking eyes and striking markings . So sorry for your loss. We never forget our animal friends do we?

Thanks for showing these pics, I love orange cats. ( and grey ones with stripes. Or without stripes for that matter. And all manner of cats. )

Lovely looking boy. Although I think your cat needs a remedial course in edible foodstuffs @Miss Vicky. I'd also bend - and break- my bank account to save a cat. Is he a Maine coon ? What a luxurious tail.
He needs a remedial course in how to not be a pain in my ass in general.

Jasper isn't any particular breed, just a long haired kitty I picked up at the county shelter when he was about 5 months old (he's about 7 years old now). I went there with the intention of adopting a short-haired adult cat and ended up with that fluff ball. He's not that fluffy at the moment though. That pic is from a couple of Decembers ago when he was in his full winter coat. The weather's warming up so between him and my other cat, who is also orange, absolutely everything in the house is covered in orange and white fur.

One thing that really annoys me is the trend of showing non-16:9 footage with 'mirror' blocks at the sides where the usual black mattes should be. The mirrored sections reflect a blurred version of what's going on in the footage itself. I've even see whole programmes filmed in 4:3 shown in this way and it's unwatchable.

I’ve seen some of this too, but I can’t remember in what context. Or it might be some of the Daily Mail online footage.

I’ve seen some of this too, but I can’t remember in what context. Or it might be some of the Daily Mail online footage.
Yes, it's used often during news reports as well, for videos filmed on phones.

Videos from phones, ok, did not know this. Daily Mail is the only place I see it. Can’t say it bothers me, but any longer than a minute or two could get old.

I hate autocorrect on my iPad. Have to watch it like a hawk. Who the heck asked it to think for me!? Was just commenting on the movie Bullitt & for Bullitt it posted ability!

A system of cells interlinked

@lenslady, this is how you do spoilers. Your review of The Wife almost ruined it for me, but I stopped myself from reading it just in time.

Yes I do. But I didn't realize you needed an answer here.

In this case, I noted what you said and can try to use it in future posts. I' m not always computer savvy but I do try to use any advice I get with it.

HOWEVER I did write Spoilers !!! right at the beginning of my rating of The Wife. So readers were forewarned.

Yes I do. But I didn't realize you needed an answer here.

In this case, I noted what you said and can try to use it in future posts. I' m not always computer savvy but I do try to use any advice I get with it.

HOWEVER I did write Spoilers !!! right at the beginning of my rating of The Wife. So readers were forewarned.
Lenslady, in my opinion typing out SPOILER like you do is, good enough. I often don't use the spoiler tag myself as it's a pain to do, and looks kind of sloppy in a post. I usually prefer to type out ***Spoilers*** or maybe I bold it Spoiler and that gives a reader the knowledge that Spoilers follow.

Thanks my good @Citizen Rules! I can try that in the future - it's much easier, and typing it out the way you suggest makes it even more obvious to the reader.

Typing the word is not obvious at all if one reads fast like I do. One movie was ruined here because she typed the word spoiler & then proceeded to give away the ending of the movie.

But you guys do what you want. It’s so easy to put it between spoilers. It’s not rocket science.

As a footnote to @Stirchley, I do appreciate the computer advice you offer, which has often been very helpful to me. And I' m flattered that you read my review.