Rate Your Day

Tools    

Meh. Had to work until 7:00 p.m., plus we were short handed because a coworker called in. Also had yet another delayed Amazon package, only this time it was especially infuriating because I got an email at 6:26 p.m. saying that the courier had attempted delivery to the office but couldn't deliver due to the business being closed. At 6:26 p.m. I was sitting at the front desk with the open sign on and the door unlocked. Courier is a liar.

On the bright side, this latest issue resulted in me getting a $20 credit on my account, which I used to purchase a couple of live aquarium plant species that I would otherwise be hesitant to get due to price. I'd already planned to gut and redo one of my tanks this weekend so this is great timing.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
One hour in, doing pretty good so far!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Torrential rain. Again. But it is April. Supposed to be really warm next week, which is good because I am not going to wear winter clothes any longer. Volunteer work ok today.

Bucketing down with rain (thank you April!), but did not wear a coat, gloves, hat or scarf today. Yippee!

Friends recently really let me down. Well, that's putting it mildly and kindly. That's the main thing bugging me. Then I just managed to lose an hour's worth of work. Kind of like an own goal. I've caught up though. I put on Hall & Oates for cheese and happiness. It's having a minor effect.

@cat_sidhe. Hope this song cheers you up- written by Bob Dylan performed by a duo - , it s really a quirky love song but takes a circuitous route ( as only Dylan can) to go straight to your heart. Boasts the lines:
'Friends will arrive, friends will disappear'
AND
'Life is a bust (!) , all you can do is do what you must... (So) do what you must..and you do it well

movies can be okay...
Stressful/10
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

@cat_sidhe. Hope this song cheers you up- written by Bob Dylan performed by a duo - , it s really a quirky love song but takes a circuitous route ( as only Dylan can) to go straight to your heart. Boasts the lines:
'Friends will arrive, friends will disappear'
AND
'Life is a bust (!) , all you can do is do what you must... (So) do what you must..and you do it well
I like Beth Orton. Can't listen to this at the moment (no sound on computer). The kind of music that really makes me feel better is the brutal kind. Sad songs, or songs that sound soothing kind of make me dwell on it. Brutal music makes me deal with it and move the **** on. Thanks for the thought.

Friends recently really let me down. Well, that's putting it mildly and kindly. That's the main thing bugging me. Then I just managed to lose an hour's worth of work. Kind of like an own goal. I've caught up though. I put on Hall & Oates for cheese and happiness. It's having a minor effect.
feel better

6,5/10
should be working on my thesis so that thought haunts me all day. haven't decided which movie to see tonight yet. i get vertigo when i go to this site and see how many movies y'all have seen. made some dope ass salmon tacos though. also been working on a film review on my site and i always like that.

Thank you!

I'm not angry, I'm just sad and disappointed. Both the people who let me down are ones whom I've really been there for. smh. Both guys. And they say women are the backstabbers.

Chilly weather in which I had to wait for a bus for ages. Was so cold. Kandy my cat in for dental surgery. Have to bring her home at 5.30. Stressful. Just want her home safe with me.