Rate Your Day

Tools    

Well, I'd say my yesterday and today are about equal for different reasons.

Once I'm done feeling sorry for myself (couple of hours) back on the atrack I go to save a tree from parasites.

My day has been good. Beautiful Indian summer day in Connecticut. Walked to the next town over to buy sneakers x 2. Walked out $130 lighter, but that’s ok. Popped into a Whole Foods & left there $40 lighter. Took the bus home & am now relaxing with MoFos.

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
I'd say... At least 14/20.

Not a bad day though it’s 32 F., but the wind chill makes it feel 10 degrees lower. Daily walk was tough. I hate being cold & there’s nothing worse than a cold wind. Is it August yet?

Not bad. Raw & wet today, but nothing major. Chilling now with my 2 cats. Can hear husband making a fire in our wood furnace, which will make our house cozy.

A boring, unintentional 'Half-Day' at School which ended with me giving up on my work. I then proceeded to let out everything out in therapy. The entire day I despised everyone, especially those who've stabbed me in the back. (Also discussed that in Therapy, and then some, to an overwhelming degree.) Gonna do some homework, and then continue my best to predict next year's Academy Awards.

Not too bad. Nothing exciting. I've noticed another personal improvement today.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm gonna make it a
in a couple of minutes...

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

My day was okay. Rosary Prayer this morning. One member had a bad cough so we had to say his decade for him. Bible study in the afternoon. Made the huge mistake of saying to one woman that I am pro-choice rather than pro-life. She had wanted to give me some anti-abortion stuff & I didn’t want it. Should have kept schtum since it did not sit well with her & will color our relationship now. I’m Roman Catholic, but I’m pro-choice. Sorry, can’t help it.

This has been an interesting and pretty successful day today. This is encouraging.

Annoying morning since forgot to set alarm & woke up at 10 a.m.! Could not believe it & husband did not wake up either. Morning was all topsy turvy then.