Velocipastor

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

I hate to say that I'll probably see this garbage.

Suspect's Reviews

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
YES! YES! YES!!!!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You know this whole thing is just a weird portmanteau that popped into someone's head, which they then wrote an entire movie around.
To be fair, that's pretty much been the basis for some of the best movies ever made though.....
The Wizard Of Oz
errr, um
Strippers vs. Zombies
errrmmmmm
Birdemic: Shock And Terror

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
so he was like bitten by a radioactive velociraptor, right

Plot according to the distributor:

After a devastating family tragedy, a priest travels to China to find deeper spirituality, but instead is endowed with an ancient ability that allows him to turn into a dinosaur. At first, he is horrified by his newfound superpower, but a local prostitute convinces him to use his newfound gift to fight evil – and ninjas.

Did they get Russell Crowe to do the narration on the trailer?

By my experience, films that set out to be "good" bad movies just end up being "bad" bad movies... the best "bad" movies don't try at it... they just "are."
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage