Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Predict The Gross ?

Tools    

Nothing is impossible.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I think it will break A Billion because its the finale and they have hyped this thing to death. I live in The UK and my god i have seen posters and trailers for this everywhere. Seriously , i reckon this will gross big.

I don't have a firm prediction, but I hope it knocks those James Cameron films down a couple pegs on the all-time top grossing films list. I just want to see Cameron knocked down, and this movie, and the second part next year, seem like the only plausible films to do it in the near future.

BANNED
Well it is very predictable if you've seen the first part. But if you really want to know what will happen then read the book. Or look for a spoiler in IMBD