Pirates of the Caribbean: AT World's End Trailer

Tools    

looks much better than the second one
I thought so too....

Thanks Ash....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yeh The Second One Was Ok But the 3rd Looks Like Its Gonna Be The Bomb!!

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
All I have to say is that it is going to be complete and utter chaos

i can't wait!!

they've got really good featurettes on youtube if anyone wants to watch. just type pirates of the caribbean 3 featurette to look for it.

they're just keeping us hanging here. i can't WAIT to see captain jack... seems like we see more of him in each movie. which is a good thing because depps' performance and the well-choreographed action sequences are the only thing i look forward to. the rest of the main cast is a bit forgettable - some of the secondary cast leave a more lasting impression.

I think this will be the ultimate climax of all climaxes. Watching the 20-minute "On the Set" of Starz footage of this, this is a compilation similar to Spider-Man 3. It is the second end of a cliffhanger (Spider-Man 2 a little more normal-movie ending-esque) with a lot of plot to it. I am dieing to see this movie. Can't wait to watch the first two on DVD with my 61" TV. Then, the next day, I will see the third, and my life will almost be complete (need wireless for my laptop).

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I have to admit it looks pretty good.

The first movie I thought was pretty decent but it went on too long. I know it did because I thought to myself, it's just about over. Later when I woke up the movie was STILL going on. My son and daughter LOVED it.

The second movie was better for me personally despite the icky dirt and monsters on everything and everyone. Still I can't get used to Depp playing a dirty, drunk, sort of gay dude. Yes, I know he acts like he wants the girl but there is a lot of swish in the character.

I remember him as a hot heart throb in 21 Jump Street. I hate seeing him all dirty looking like that. I mean when Orlando Bloom looks hotter and straighter that's just a shame IMO.

I just wish the character would decide one way or the other, but then, maybe he is both. Don't get me wrong, I love both gay and straight characters it's the ambiguity kind of lack of continuity on this role that is bothersome to me.

Anyway, it was a more engaging film overall for me. I found it quite amusing in parts. I was sorely pissed when they left that poor dogie on the cannibal island though. That dog was smarter and nicer than any of them IMO. I have get a serious red flag on animal or child killing in most movies.

I mean kill all the humans you want, torture them even but let the, babies, kitties and dogies live, please!

My son is about to bust a gut wanting to see this latest one. I know we will have to see it pretty darn quickly or he'll die.

LOL.

I still need to see the movie.Iv'e been told it is excellent.A have to see movie

The Fabulous Sausage Man
I'm not sure why everyone is impressed with the trailer; it looks like a typical blockbuster. It even has the typical "Will you marry me?", "I don't think this is the right time!" moment. I thought the trailer for the second film was more interesting because it had a lot of crazy stuff going on, like the thing with the wheel.

going to see it tonight at 8!!