What movie have you seen the most times?

Tools    

The Godfather sequels..... Aweeeeeesome...

I tend to go through some phases with movies now that i think about it. For a while it was Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. As of lately though, I am all about Mean Streets.

I tend to go through some phases with movies now that i think about it. For a while it was Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. As of lately though, I am all about Mean Streets.
Yeah, Meanstreets it the most underrated gangster movie. You couldn't ask for any more, the directing is awesome, the dialogue is great and all the actors pull it off well. Young DeNiro is really untouchable in the gangster genre - just my opinion though.

It has to be Raiders of the Lost Ark for me....with Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid a close second....although I think I have listened to Aladdin and The Lion King 500 times as my 6 kids are aged 24 to 3....so those two movies have been background noise for years in my house.

You know what i think it was, its close between The goofy movie, every night, when i was a child going to sleep; or James Cameron's Avatar >.<

I''m a movie freak. There really enjoying watching movies. There are lots of movies that i have seen. But one movie that i really watched so many times is a movie of Ranbir Kapoor a Bollywood actor and the movie name Rocket Singh Sales man of the year. Its the movie that i have watched most numbers of times. Really nice simple movie of a employee of a company.

I have seen The Lion King a hundred of times.

Many favs I've seen many times.

Maybe Evil Dead 2 and War of the Roses the most.

I had a beta tape collection as a kid, almost all horror. I do believe it was Evil Dead 2 I'd watched the most. Something about film, Ash being hurled through the trees, death by dishes over the head, all the way through was s brilliant mixture of humor and horror, it greatly impressed my already much warped imperssionable mind. Many others films on beta I watched a great deal also, including Midnight Cowboy (non-horror), and I wasn't even a teenager yet! Wow, I was deep in the real world for a pampered... I cried like a baby at the end of Midnight Cowboy.

War of the Roses I must have seen a bunch too. I've thought it far too often forgotten by others, or atleast too seldom mentioned, making me watch it even more in protest and nostagia.

Probably Untamed Heart. I was obsessed with that movie when I was like 12 or 13. I literally watched it every day after school for a few weeks. I still enjoy it, but definitely no longer obsessed with it.

Movie most watched on the big screen though was Gladiator. Saw it five times during its theatrical run.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Tragically... I think it's The Phantom Menace. I almsot wore that tape out when I got it on VHS years ago.

Only now, do I realise the folly of my younger ways

(actually I realised like 1-2 years after I got it but, you know...)

Con Air (1997)...

Unforgiven. I literally watch this film at least once a month. Have been ever since it came out back in the early-90s.

Edgar Allan Poe

Phonebooth. I hate rewatching movies (it's a curse), but I watched this one a lot.

Why do you hate rewatching films?
I don't really know. I guess it's just annoying because my mind is playing the next scene and revisiting all of the plot points before the movie even gets to that part. The movie usually loses all excitement for me.

I would say The Shining, might watch it tonght!

Napoleon Dynamite ~15 or 20 times.

War of the Worlds. I must have seen it a hundred times since it came out in 1954.