Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Yeah, I know. Not sure how I feel about that, they’ve been able to keep up to the mark so far, but 4 is really pushing it.

We’ll see, of course. I am still kind of looking forward to it.
that is true same with The Fast and the Furious movie trilogy hated when they kept going on, they should stopped at fast furious 7 when paul walker was in it even tho he died in 2013.

i dont know about me seeing fast furious 9 but i will deff give it a chance to watch it

that is true same with The Fast and the Furious movie trilogy hated when they kept going on, they should stopped at fast furious 7 when paul walker was in it even tho he died in 2013.

i dont know about me seeing fast furious 9 but i will deff give it a chance to watch it
Yeah, exactly. I’ve stopped with F&F and many other franchises that have gone on for too long.

⬆️ Good movie.

"Chronicles of Traninit"
A new independent film, based on the groundbreaking works, diary, photographs, and speeches of Professor Traninit back in 1954, when he wrote about pictographs and artifacts found on what is now known as the "Episcole Walls" (as translated from a parchment artifact) in an Eastern European cave...all carbon dated to approximately 5,000 years B.C. All studies show the only direct and irrefutable evidence of the oldest conservative, highly patriotic, lawful, entrepreneurial and capitalistic society in antiquity. The locally produced film is showing exclusively at the Cobtree LeLoid, Bainbridge Island, WA. I've got tickets for the last showing tonight. Guest speakers will include the late professor's grandson, Howard M. Aggot, III. Howard, a staunch conservative begins each film with this prologue:

"I thank you for the looting, flag burning, attacks on our police, hobbling our police, and creating hate for our police which emboldens criminals to further their violence against LEOs and citizens with your silent approval. I thank you for pushing to open all borders to illegal aliens which drains our tax coffers and allows further escalation of illicit drug use, human smuggling, and vicious gang activity. I thank you for ignoring federal law by your failure to recognize and work with ICE, but rather to ignore them and call for their removal. I thank you for forming sanctuary for illegal aliens which has resulted in the murders of citizens when allowed to post bail instead of first advising ICE so they may be deported to abate the continuation of their criminal acts within America. I thank you for turning your head to BLM threatening to take white citizen's homes, compelling and abetting criminals, seeking to disarm law-abiding citizens, making them defenseless while leaving weapons in the hands of thugs, promoting anarchy and allowing unlawful seizure and destruction of public property by rioters. I thank you for your attempt to erase our heritage and history, destroying historical monuments, pandering to criminals, bashing our patriotism, our customs and courtesies, dividing our people with hate, and your general overall desire to destroy everything that is America."

I can't believe I haven't watched that yet! Now on my "to watch" list.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I can't believe I haven't watched that yet! Now on my "to watch" list.
It was a good movie. The main reason I watched it is because it has Donald Sutherland in it.

It's a vintage Judy Garland oldie.