2019-2020 missing woman film

Tools    

Was fishing around for detective thriller films yesterday. Found a title I haven’t seen on some list, the film was definitely made in 2019-2020 (I’m 90 per cent sure it’s 2020), it was about a missing woman and an investigation and it seems to me the title was one word. I haven’t seen it, naturally, so can’t comment on the plot - but it’s definitely very new, western & English-language, and about a missing woman. It’s also rated pretty high by Rotten Tomatoes, 90-95 per cent. It looked totally exquisite and I really want to watch it. I closed the list and with the amount of titles in my head, I haven’t been able to find it though I’ve gone through all my tabs & history.

Can you give any more details, if possible.

From the recent past I can't think of a 19-20 movie. But I am tempted to name Wind River (2017) and Searching (2018), both of which had missing woman storylines.

There is a television series called
"Search Party"
Its fourth season just dropped.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Can you give any more details, if possible.

From the recent past I can't think of a 19-20 movie. But I am tempted to name Wind River (2017) and Searching (2018), both of which had missing woman storylines.
Seen both, unfortunately not either of them. It’s definitely made in 2020, I just read that article/list yesterday. Definitely an investigative type of film, no missing kids: an adult woman missing, then killed. I think it’s about who killed her. Hard to be specific without having seen it.

P.S. also not a series, thanks, though.

Bloodline is about a sister who drowned in the past, and the trauma within the family never really went away. It's a TV series 2015-2017

Thanks, all, atm, the suggestions aren’t quite what I meant, it’s definitely 2019-2020, police/crime thriller-type thing about a missing woman, maybe with horror elements. Feels like I Saw the Devil judging by the description. I’m extremely annoyed at myself as I opened my ‘To Watch’ list note and never actually added it there, and now it’s gone.

Thanks, all, atm, the suggestions aren’t quite what I meant, it’s definitely 2019-2020, police/crime thriller-type thing about a missing woman, maybe with horror elements. Feels like I Saw the Devil judging by the description. I’m extremely annoyed at myself as I opened my ‘To Watch’ list note and never actually added it there, and now it’s gone.
Which streaming service? It might help someone track it down.

Which streaming service? It might help someone track it down.
Unhelpfully, I meant my own physical watch list which is saved in a note.

I’ve been thinking I might have coupled two entries together, because Alone (2020) kind of looks like it could be it - or maybe she dies and I read a spoiler. Will check out tonight. Thanks, everyone, in any case.

Not sure if you found the list online but if so maybe your Internet History might jog a memory so you can find it again?

Unhelpfully, I meant my own physical watch list which is saved in a note.

I’ve been thinking I might have coupled two entries together, because Alone (2020) kind of looks like it could be it - or maybe she dies and I read a spoiler. Will check out tonight. Thanks, everyone, in any case.
I almost mentioned Alone, which didn't sound like something where the main character dies.

There's also the one where the woman comes out of the woods? And the plot description is like "She came out of the blahblahblah Valley with an amazing story of survival. But no one believed her until it was too late".