Halloween 8

Tools    

I don't get it. Has Michael Myers been taking lessons from the headless horseman? Apparently we will find out in October. The new Halloween release apparently does resurrect Mr. Myers from decapitation. I am reminded of the scene in Re-Animator where the guy walks around carrying his head on a plate.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
yes please
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Chill out. I couldn't find the specific source, but I THINK (think! Not positive) that I remember the basics of it:

SPOILERS BELOW

If I remember correctly, it's got something to do with Strode being mentally ill, but in the next one, Michael is definitely back. I could be wrong about this, and if I find the link to the story, I'll be sure to post it.

Guy
I have the scoop. Apparently in H20, when Michael Meyers fell down the hill he switched places with a ranger and put the mask on him, so it wasn't him having his head chopped off. The cops find this out and send Strode to a mental institution and eventually Michael Meyers comes back and kills her thus starting homecoming.

They really should've stopped with # 2 (which wasn't even that great, in my opinion). The others were awful, but I'll still check this out to *see what happens*.

i've got the script for halloween 8.
SPOILER.
Starts off with Laurie in a mental institution. Michael didn't get his head cut off, hos body was switched with a cop. Laurie goes mental when she finds out and is put into an institution. Michael comes after her and stabs her then throws her of the roof. He then stalks down some kids broad casting a web broadcast in his house. A cop called Donaldson is trying to stop him. Michael gets set on fire in the garage then he disapears...