Equality

Tools    

There has been an overwhelming demand for equality in the workforce between men and women, in the theater, films, music, parent role, etc.

When I hear the word equality I think of something very simple: respect. I believe, unless otherwise impossible, people should be treated with respect equally. But I think this has to stretch beyond mere tolerance. Tolerance seems to be a condescending word. I'm tolerating him, but I really want to smash him dead.

I think it has to extend to understanding.

I want to smash him dead but I understand he's got problems like everyone and I would like to believe that there is redemption for him. It is not my business but I do hope he sorts it out because we are equals and should be treated as such.

So here we are, back to the drawing board. Expectations.

I expect us to be treated as equals.

That's not gonna happen.

But respect, and an effort to understand may clear up the passive aggressive funk that seeps out of people who smile to your face but really don;t like you. Like a silent-but-deadly fart..they always keep their cool, but you can smell them. Nasty business.

Equality between men and women. Pay rates. Absolutely. Would I want to see a 105lb woman be drafted for WWIII? Not really. That's not realistic. Not frontline stuff. No platoon can count on someone that lightweight carrying cargo or having enough testosterone to blow the shlt out of charlie, or whoever the next enemy is.

I rage out, too. But I'm 180 lbs of man puss. I could never kill another man or woman, equally.

Things are getting out of hand. Too many people are sleeping at the wheel. Thinking up these scenarios to "enrich" our societies with "equality". But within reason is the thing, is the key.

The Scouts. What, now we cannot specify boy or girl scouts?

Some people really need to get lost more than they already are.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I love you Young Joel. That post is beauty to my eyes. Every single word of it. As I said, I really love you, from my soul. May you rule the planet!!!

I rep you (that sounds a bit horny and I know you know I dont mean it that way. If I'm incorrect, talk to the hand)

Would I want to see a 105lb woman be drafted for WWIII? Not really. That's not realistic. Not frontline stuff. No platoon can count on someone that lightweight carrying cargo or having enough testosterone to blow the shlt out of charlie, or whoever the next enemy is.
Who is this 105 lb woman? You do know women come in different sizes?

You seem unaware that American women are in the Marines & also in infantry divisions.

You can’t imagine your hypothetical woman carrying cargo? You do know that women are firefighters?

And, lastly, ask any woman who has given birth whether or not she’s strong.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I rep you (that sounds a bit horny
You naughty auntie, you!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Who is this 105 lb woman? You do know women come in different sizes?

You seem unaware that American women are in the Marines & also in infantry divisions.

You can’t imagine your hypothetical woman carrying cargo? You do know that women are firefighters?

And, lastly, ask any woman who has given birth whether or not she’s strong.
Stirchely, maybe I misspoke on that. I'm not talking about a brutish woman that can carry heavy cargo, I am talking about specifically a 105 pound woman that wants to be given the opportunity to do something she cannot. Just like if a man wants to be eligible to play basketball in the NBA when he's 4 ft tall. Same thing.

Nothing to do with strength of women re: childbirth or any other avenue, just specific things.

I love you Young Joel. That post is beauty to my eyes. Every single word of it. As I said, I really love you, from my soul. May you rule the planet!!!

I rep you (that sounds a bit horny and I know you know I dont mean it that way. If I'm incorrect, talk to the hand)
I appreciate you picking up on the points, Dani, thanks!

Also, what's up with people losing gender identity all of a sudden. The whole boy/girl scouts thing. Please tell me this is an internet hoax or media yarn.

Some things are inherent in men and women.

So, what..the next time I foolishly decide to go looking for a mate, I'm going to have to settle for a girl that speaks like she's reading a kevin Smith or Woody Allen script?

The trend of women telling guys to "suck my d#ck". OK, haha, funny...but it's kind of a thing now, isn't it?

Penis envy times in a big way, honey!

I am just saying...talking like a sailor isn't exclusive to men, but now that feature films and media in general has adopted this trend,..that whole DELUSION of femininity is eroding..and, well shucks! I guess I don't want to bang Kevin Smith, sorry!

There seems to be a growing trend where making distinctions is somehow unacceptable. Are you suggesting Group A and Group B aren't exactly the same in every way? Gorram bigot, go die in a fire.

I appreciate you picking up on the points, Dani, thanks!
I'm still in silly am mood, Joel. You will have to wait for my caffeine to rouse my adrenals for anything further just yet. Please be patient, and do away with thine condescension for the time being, like cup of tea o'clock in your part of the world. Merci. We donnt need anymore fart in her face comments like last time.

Stirchely, maybe I misspoke on that. I'm not talking about a brutish woman that can carry heavy cargo, I am talking about specifically a 105 pound woman that wants to be given the opportunity to do something she cannot. Just like if a man wants to be eligible to play basketball in the NBA when he's 4 ft tall. Same thing.

Nothing to do with strength of women re: childbirth or any other avenue, just specific things.
Speaking of childbirth..let's say women are drafted in their late teens to whatever..early 30's....they have one in the oven....think the laws getting ushered in by extremist idiots will be pared down enough to allow a mother to be a mom instead of a soldier who kills for college money?

GO USA!

My niece is an officer in the navy. She agrees with the weight restrictions. When I asked why she saud

Auntie, I have just spent a year in a sub in the gulf. I dont wish to be stuck behind some lard arse lazy bitch or bastard in times of red flashy light thingies. i said

good oh, darling.

eta for clarity:I completely and utterly agree with her. I wouldnt want to carry some obese person through a tiny hole either. That's for fiction novel owned by SJWs.

There seems to be a growing trend where making distinctions is somehow unacceptable. Are you suggesting Group A and Group B aren't exactly the same in every way? Gorram bigot, go die in a fire.
We are NOT born equal. Maybe in the eyes of God, whoever you decide that is, but in this clearly spiritually bankrupt era being profited on by media and other assorted sataists, no..we are not equal.

Respect, though. And that's why I can dig some of those 10 Commandments. Do onto others and the like. They are all pretty tight if you ask me, though I do not attend church for my own reasons.

But equality has it's place within parameters. I just heavily dislike seeing mutant thinkers ripping off natural tendencies and labeling them as blank. Hey, you wanna act like a dude..do it! Have fun. You wanna shave your chest and grow a set of boobs, do it, have fun!

But let's not get stupid about it.

Like these d bag parent who are making a media stir by refusing to id their child. That poor kid is unwittingly a pawn in their own ego driven pursuit for social brownie points. I hate people sometimes, I really do, haha.

But, I must understand them. Actually, I do. Still hate em. Even more now that I understand em.

Dont even get me started on parenting of little children today. Young Joel,first you gsave me morning happiness, then with that parenting post you took that happiness right away.

*goes off to bumb a morning gathering of soccer mums.

I am saying that with everything connected by the world wide web and news/media/films/tv...all of these agendas are becoming increasingly mind numbing.

Equal rights for people isn't anything new. It's been grinding its gears for many, many, many years now. But at this rate, sooner or later, everyone is just going to be this potpourri of identity crisis or a completely flat lined individual due to overload.

And people who used to look to the sun and moon for guidance will be sitting in the corner, sucking their thumbs, whispering to themselves "what happened?"

I'm not talking about a brutish woman that can carry heavy cargo, I am talking about specifically a 105 pound woman that wants to be given the opportunity to do something she cannot.
So if a woman can carry cargo, she’s a brute?

If a woman wants to join the infantry or whatever, let her decide for herself. It’s not up to you.

Penis envy times in a big way, honey!
No woman wants a penis, I can assure you.

Joel, you sound so much older than you are. IIRC, you’re 30, 31? I hear baby boomers & their fathers talking like this. Come into the 21st century where men can do anything a woman can do. Except bear the pain of childbirth.

Dont even get me started on parenting of little children today. Young Joel,first you gsave me morning happiness, then with that parenting post you took that happiness right away.

*goes off to bumb a morning gathering of soccer mums.
Sorry to bum you out. It bums me out, too. I mean, it's a silly news story, and most logical people will see it for what it is :dumb. But the problem I see is that, unfortunately, dumb people are seemingly, I say seemingly, starting to outnumber, dare I say, "regular people"

Idiocracy. Don't watch that movie unless you want to realize that it's not that far fetched. Replace the illiteracy with a rapists wit and there you have it...the new sherriffs...of dumbass university county.

So if a woman can carry cargo, she’s a brute?

If a woman wants to join the infantry or whatever, let her decide for herself. It’s not up to you.

No woman wants a penis, I can assure you.

Joel, you sound so much older than you are. IIRC, you’re 30, 31? I hear baby boomers & their fathers talking like this. Come into the 21st century where men can do anything a woman can do. Except bear the pain of childbirth.
Brutish, as in brutish strength. Not every woman I meet has a pair of guns for arms. Stirchley, please...give me a break. Are you in the marines? How old are your kids? Would you like to get drafted? You won;t be able to decide, I assure you.

Of course it's not up to me. Not just me, anyway. I consider a lot of this stupidity that spits venom in the face of reason to distract from pinpoints instead of generalizations snake charmer music that has me rising out of my basket.

And no woman wants a penis? Might wanna sk around on that ione, lol.

I am 42, and fine with it. And I adore the 21st century. I just don't suffer fools. Although, I feel I am suffering right now.

Well, I'm all finished here. Hope this gets all flamed and heated, haha. Maybe even fake snake plissken will show up and take me to school again. Someone take notes for me, I'll be out sick.

Sorry to bum you out. It bums me out, too. I mean, it's a silly news story, and most logical people will see it for what it is :dumb. But the problem I see is that, unfortunately, dumb people are seemingly, I say seemingly, starting to outnumber, dare I say, "regular people"

Idiocracy. Don't watch that movie unless you want to realize that it's not that far fetched. Replace the illiteracy with a rapists wit and there you have it...the new sherriffs...of dumbass university county.
You took the word right out of my mouth, Joel (all business here now.Thsi is a serious topic and doesnt deserve me mucking around like baby goat any longer).

I am fully with you on this,Joel.I'm sure every generation has said it, infact I will play sheep stations on it! I am really bloody tired of the wont you think of the children brigade.Sometimes they are worse than religious idiots(disclaimer, no offence to any idiots on here who may be religious). Idiocracy ndeed, and yes I have seen the movie. The scourge of humanity - blind stupidity! I've been blind and stupid. Sometimes at the same time. Fancy that. But my continued education and awakening couch keeps picking little tiny moats from my eyes. Its a damn shame I had to get a chronic incurable illness to finally open my eyes, hey.

I am, however, still interested in becoming a vegan for good and not just for one day or one month or one years. Forever.