Quizzes - Updates And Stuff

Tools    

Woohoo!
It was surprisingly simple

Well, from now on then, instead of me just saying what the new quiz is and posting a link, it'll be an image with the link embedded into it that takes you direct.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Just a damn shame I'm so hopeless at movie quizzes, but I'll try not to embarrass myself. I bought my husband that family guy trivial pursuit thing years ago. god, tht was so hard I threw it out the window after 5 minutes.

Putting up this new one from @Deathly a little earlier than expected... did the red-eye shift last night.
Enjoy!

The Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Quiz

Another of @Deathly's new quizzes...

Making this one Live now rather than later, as I'll probably be asleep later.
This means only 2 more to go... which will be up tomorrow...

The Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince Quiz

Before the last two go up tomorrow as well, I want to say a mahoosive thanks on behalf of MoFo, to Deathly for writing up these quizzes.
He's been a machine the past few days, and was throwing them out daily until they were all finished.
Top work

Give his quizzes a go, peeps... Deathly's done some really cool quizzes for the Potter series.
Lots of fun.

Well, here's @Deathly's last Potter quizzes
Doing these together due to their dual connection...

Thanks again, buddy...

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 Quiz

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 Quiz

Well, seeing as I only put them into the CP and only checked stuff like spelling, I didn't really pay a lot of attention to the actual answers and it's been a day or so since they were put in... so going to have a go myself now.

Calling out to MoFos again... still after people to write up for the rest of the MCU.

There's a handful of requirements on writing quizzes for MoFo on the OP of this thread... if you're interested, have a read of them and let me know in here which MCU movie you'd like to write up for

What's needed at the moment, are these:
Ant Man
The Avengers (Avengers Assemble)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Captain America: Civil War
Captain America: The First Avenger
Doctor Strange
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Thor: The Dark World

Calling out to MoFos again... still after people to write up for the rest of the MCU.

There's a handful of requirements on writing quizzes for MoFo on the OP of this thread... if you're interested, have a read of them and let me know in here which MCU movie you'd like to write up for

What's needed at the moment, are these:
Ant Man
The Avengers (Avengers Assemble)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Captain America: Civil War
Captain America: The First Avenger
Doctor Strange
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
I'll be bored at work tomorrow so I'll see if I can do one

Which were you thinking of doing?
Best let us know so we don't end up with two people writing for the same film

Which were you thinking of doing?
Best let us know so we don't end up with two people writing for the same film
I think i'm one of the few that doesn't think AoU is a vibranium turd? so i'll do that if that's cool?
i gotta watch it again for inspiration though i'm afraid, probably have it sent to you by Friday/Saturday?