The newly released

Tools    

I thought John did a fantastic job. I think the funniest part of the movie is when john finds her, at least he thinks he found her but in retrospect he found her sister who looks just. He was looking her through a window where she was having sex. It was so funny the way it all went down. I would totally see it again. I am glad my girlfriend dragged me to this one.

Brock

Don't know what happened to your subject header or if you meant to reply to an existing discussion, but this comment should be added to the "Serendipity" thread in the Movie Reviews forum.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yeah, he calls himself 'BrockRock' here and 'Bob Hopkins' here -> http://www.the-movie-times.com/thrsd...s/msgboard.mv?

His post there reads...
I thought John did a fantastic job. I think the funniest part of the movie is when john finds her, at least he thinks he found her but in retrospect he found her sister who looks just. He was looking through the window where she was having sex. It was so funny the way it all went down. I would totally see it again. I am glad my girlfriend dragged me to this one.

Bob H.
His post was titled "The new release movie Serendipity". Note how the postings in the two forums are IDENTICAL, down to not capitalizing John the second time and letting the second sentence end abruptly without adding "like her" to finish his thought.

His logged I.P. address on that forum is 63.80.111.57 if you have any further doubt.

Yeah, he could be one of those roving Studio plants spreading 'phoney' word-of-mouth over the net. His other two posts on the forum were to link to the 'Cusack for President' thing that zaps you to the official Serendipity page after you vote, and an out-and-out direct link to the Mirimax Serendipity site.

Or perhaps he's just a roving John Cusack fan who can't articulate himself very well and likes to randomly disseminate his fragmented opinion? - an opinion that doesn't even come with a 'spoiler' warning.

Either way, I don't know that he'll be back anytime soon.

Guy
Oh yeah, I'm gonna go see Serendipity because of this guy!