Corky Romano

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
What can I say about this!? I mean I hope it's as funny as the trailers for it are. Chris Kattan is funny no doubt about that, but if he can deliver in this movie is what's important. Let me hear you guys sound off about this.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I don't think Kattan can carry a movie just yet...but then again, every now and then, it does happen. The odds are against him on this one, however. The movie looks a little goofy, and it's pretty hard for a goofy movie to be REALLY funny. There needs to be some wit in there, too, like with "Me, Myself, & Irene," or "Dumb and Dumber."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
But still, any movie with Kattan is bound to have Ferrel in it. I think he might be able to carry it this time. Well, at least we'll find out if he can or not.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I think this movie is going to be a big piece of ****.

True, it doesn't sound great.