Thir13en Ghosts

Tools    

She was funny in Scary Movie, and the trailers for this have her looking decent. Not great, but I wouldn't say she's a bad actress, either. Depends on the role, really, I guess. I'm gonna catch this one on Sunday...so we shall see.

I just hated listening to Shannon Elizabeth's really bad accent in "American Pie 2". It wasn't quite as bad in the first one, but she apparently went to "How To Do A Bad Accent" school between the two movies.

But I'll cut her some slack since she's from Texas AND she's been in a Kevin Smith movie.

Yeah, the accent sucked...really, really bad...but she was good in Jay and Silent Bob. She won't be, I don't think, sporting an accent in 13 Ghosts, so I'm not worried. She did fail that test miserably, though...then again, you never know: she may have been TOLD to make it cheesy/bad/over the top.

Now With Moveable Parts
No...I think it was just bad and not by accident.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
The trailer looks good, and I know I shouldn't base it on the trailer, but I have to on this, this is something that no one can master. A truly scary Halloween flick.

Elizabeth, is a little on the talentless side, she pretty much lost any respect she had when she did "Pie".

As said previously in this thread, we shall see if this movie is any good or not.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
you'll see, and then you'll have to come here and tell us how special it was...or wasn't.

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm never satisfied with wasting money at the theater. I always choose as wisely as I can before I'll put out any cash. Unless of course the movie is showing at either one of the two theaters where my sister's boyfriend is the manager...freebies! I'll see just about anything for free. Even 13 ghosts.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well, why don't you just rub it in our faces. Well, I guess jsr has a one up on you. He works at a theater and can see everything for free. Even free food....well I guess you get that too, only exception is, you only get certain movies to watch.

Now With Moveable Parts
Hmmm...I guess. There's only three movie theaters in town and the one my sister's boyfriend doesn't work at, get's all the crappy movies(13 ghosts.) I get free popcorn too...neener,neener. Except they get in trouble if they use the real popcorn buckets...so we have to settle for packaging boxes. That's a lot of friggin' popcorn!