Powerpuff Girls Movie

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yes that's right, they're making a movie for the crime-fighting girls. I'm not sure wether it's live action, or animated, but you would hope they wouldn't go crazy and make it live action.

I saw this on a website, but can't remember which one, and I believe it was more offensive than anything else, since I'm at work on their "safe" network I have to avoid those sites. This is great, I can sit here all day and just waste my time on here, and teach at the same time...

Anyway, I will post the link to the story, which it really wasn't one it was a mention that Warner was making it. I believe it had a Christmas release date, but not sure if it's 2001 or 2002.

Thought all of the ppg fans would want to know...I myself get a kick out of Mojo JoJo.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Oh, it's gotta be animated. I heard about this awhile ago, and I think it's gonna do pretty well at the B.O. Assuming they put a reasonable amount of promotion money/hype into this, it should top $100 or so...or at least come close.

Yeah, it happens...but I think this is different. A movie like Pearl Harbob can make less than expected because it receives negative and/or mixed reviews. A movie like "Powerpuff Girls" isn't going to be relying on reviews on anywhere near the level most other movies do. Kids movies like this play on the fact that the kids will love to see their favorite characters in any medium...it's almost impossible for most of them to dislike it.

Anyway, we'll see. There is the chance they won't hype it much...in which case it'll only do very well if it gets VERY good reviews...kind of like Toy Story 2, or Spy Kids. The former, I think, was meant for a non-theatre release, until people started raving about it mid-way through production. Spy Kids would have never cracked $100 million if not for a lot of critics praising it. I went to see it as a result of those reviews.

Well, warner thought that Pokemon was so terrific they needed a sequel(i hope they fired this guy), and they thought the sequel did so great they needed another sequel. So kids movies don't always do great.

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting in line now.

Steve have you taken your computer with you to the line for PPG??? You're still talkin...LOL...thought for sure you would be there waitin in line with a laptop in hand.

I can just tell that Powerpuff girls is going to be the most annoying kids movie; if you have ever been forced to sit through an episode, you will understand my way of thinking; that's my opinion anyway.

It's actually a pretty good show. Along with Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, Ed, Ed & Eddie, Johnny Bravo. Those are the good shows. If they made a Cartoon Cartoon movie it would be very good.

Cartoon Network has just gotten annoying to me.

To me I love some of the shows on Cartoon Network, just not all of them. I named the ones I liked, you just gotta know what to watch before saying the whole network is annoying. You might want to check out Adult Swim on there sometime. It's on Sunday and Thursday nights at 9 ct. Very hilarious