NO JAR JAR !!!

Tools    

Amen! Thank you God for prayers answered.

Imagine if theyd cloned him!!!

Are you sure? I thought Lucas had already confirmed Jar Jar would be in it. Ahmed Best was on set and all.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well due to the fact that nobody liked Jar Jar, Lucas opted out of doing the last three in the series.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

If you mean he opted not to do the last three (parts 7-9) he chose not to those a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. As for Jar Jar, I think I have heard now that he/it is in SW ep 2 for a very short cameo part in a scene shot in his homeland. Something like that. Don't count me on it but that's what I heard.

I think in Ep 2, Luke Skywalky should find Jar Jars dead body in the dessert & giggle.

Originally posted by jrs1013
If you mean he opted not to do the last three (parts 7-9) he chose not to those a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.
Well, it wasn't that long ago. I think he was just gonna kill Jar Jar off in means of the way you described it jrs.

The only way they could do the last three would have to take it so far into the future that Luke, Lea, Han would all be long gone.

George Lucas will not do the last three....there won't be the last three.... No matter what and there is no need to even them .

I only said Jar Jar might have a cameo. At least that's what I heard.

[Edited by jrs1013 on 09-20-2001]

I didn't say they were makin the last three. I said the only way they could do it if they ever did is to take it so far into the future that the characters from Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, are all gone.

If they kill Jar Jar I'll go see it!
Eeeek! teacher!!