two bad sequals HANNIBAL and BLAIR WITCH 2

Tools    

HANNIBAL - Okay i may get some flack for this, but in my opinion one thing made me lose respect for this movie. Hannibal was no longer a monster, has become human. Everything else was great though, but that was the one thing i felt should have never happened.
BLAIR WITCH 2 - Where do you start - story - worse thing this side of crap. are we supposed to believe that, how many years after the first, there are people who have never heard of this movie and will go on a camping trip. come on wake up the first was a fluke much like rush hour 2; The first one is good enough but you've had enough. direction - bring back the shaky cam at least that helped with suspense. acting - this is the only category i feel comes even close to resembling redemption, although it sucked at least it wasn't half as bad as the other categories. I actually stood straight up and proclaimed "For the first time in my life I cannot recall the last 2 hours of my life, And dammit i want them back!"

Hmm.. I didn't see Blair 2 and from your review I don't think I'll want to now. Saw Hannibal on the tiny wee screen.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
SPOLIERZ....this is for sades

Ok, Blair Witch 2 did suck, but Hannibal did not suck. Lector was never a monster. He was misunderstood. Clarice found that out when she interviewed him for the first few times. Anything you did that was not cuth(however you say that) was taken by him to be rude, and so he felt he had to punish.

I can't believe you would think Hannibal to be a monster. You obviously didn't watch the movie in depth. Now if you were to read the book by Thomas Harris you would think Hannibal to be more of a coward in this movie, but he was still a mean SOB. I mean he hangs a man with his bowels on the outside of himself, feeds a man to pigs, cuts a mans skull open and feeds his brain to him, cuts his own arm off, and this guy is not still come off as a little sadistic???

Did you even watch the movie???
[Edited by spdrcr on 09-19-2001]
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
HELLO SPOILERZ!!!jeez....not even a warning or anything.I'm glad I have no intrest in seeing this film. Oh well,sounds like you told all the good parts so now I can pretend I really did see it,"Hey 'member that part when he cuts the guys head open and feeds him his own brain?That was boss!"

staying alive was the worst sequel ever.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Well I HATED the first Blair witch so I dont know why Id want to watch the 2nd. And yeah Hannibal was a human bean just like the rest of us, not a monster. I love Hannibal. Sometimes I wonder tho, what if Hannibal ever had a child?
Waht woud he teach the little cannibalkins?

I enjoyed the first Blair Witch. It was one of those psychological horror movies where one had to think. Unlike those others where there are creatures that scare the crap out of ya or where's there's blood and guts. Sometimes films like these can be much better. In my opinion. The shaky camera made it as if we were the eyes of the three teenagers scared like heck. The end to me within the shack scared the crap out of me ...again especially with the shaky camera made it heartwrenchingly creepy.

Blair Witch 1 scared my friend out of the theatre and my other friend into my lap, which was ok, cause it scared the crap out of me too!!

Your friends must be wusses, Sun! LOLL. Me, I just got dizzy from the camera shakin so much I wanted to hurl.

Lol! They were wusses, I went with 3 girls!
I think it scared me cuz I thought it was real. The marketing for that movie was brilliant. I thought the whole thing was a true story. When we left they made me check under the car and in the back seat and in the boot. Why does the guy always have to check for monsters!? That's not fair! I don't want to get killed either! I told them that but they still made me check. Grr..

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
LOL...what happened to the women's intuition that they claim works all the time. They should be able to pick up on stuff like that. Ladies, correct me if I'm wrong on that.