The best film so far this year!!

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
I think the best film so far this year would have to be The Matrix Reloaded, but my favorite comedy this year is American Wedding.

BANNED
AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Now you have made hulk mad!!!

The best film of the year has been The Hulk!!!

Still, it's not too late to change your mind . . .

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Django
AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Now you have made hulk mad!!!

The best film of the year has been The Hulk!!!

Still, it's not too late to change your mind . . .
I havn't seen the Hulk, sorry.But I will see it tomorrow and see if it is the best film of this year.But I doubt I'll change my mind, I think I am still going to like The Matrix Reloaded the best.

I'd have to go with Pirates of the Caribbean. Runners up thus far...
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
  • A Mighty Wind
  • Phone Booth
  • The Matrix: Reloaded
...in that order.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Yoda
I'd have to go with Pirates of the Caribbean. Runners up thus far...
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
  • A Mighty Wind
  • Phone Booth
  • The Matrix: Reloaded
...in that order.
I havn't seen Pirates yet but heard good things, I loved T3, Thats probably my number 2 in my list, A mighty wind I have not seen but would love to see, I liked Phone Booth but not enough to put it on my list, and I think you gotta give The Matrix Reloaded a bit more credit, I know it was better than phone booth.And I recommend American Wedding to everyone.

Capturing the Friedmans.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
Capturing the Friedmans.
I would absolutely love to see that movie, but they dont play that movie anywhere in my area, I've been wanting to see that film and soon I will

Way, way, way too early to judge anything. The movies released so far this year have been fun, but not much else.

So far I'd have to say Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. The most fun I've had while watching a blockbuster since I saw Jurassic Park when I was eight.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Way, way, way too early to judge anything. The movies released so far this year have been fun, but not much else.

So far I'd have to say Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. The most fun I've had while watching a blockbuster since I saw Jurassic Park when I was eight.
Okay yeah I agree with you Terminator 3 is one of the funnest movies of this summer but then I saw American Wedding and I thought that T3 was less fun than American Wedding.But also I enjoyed The Matrix Reloaded the best out of all of them.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
My top 5 so far: (Not in order)

PoTC:CotBP
Identity
Terminator 3
Man on the Train (I believe this is 2002 originally...but it was just released down here....)
X2

SB is way right though. It is way too early.

Do you know my poetry?
There are so many movies that I would love to see, they dont come out in my area cause they are indipendent movies. There are 2 movies I heard so many good things of, one is called Swimming pool, I forgot the storyline but I still wanna see it, and another movie I would love to see is called Blue Car, its a about a teacher having an affair with one of his students.Damn my movie theaters all the good movies dont come out in my theaters and I am pissed.I just wish theaters would put good movies in the theaters for a change, not the big blockbuster action pitures, those are getting a bit old.Even though there are some good action films. {The Matrix Reloaded, T3, X2,HULK}

I want to see those two too....

I must become Caligari..!
Spike Lee's Latest and 2ND Greatest masterpice 25TH Hour
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I haven't seen that either!

I heard it was wonderful.

As a matter of fact.. ..I think I'll rent it tomorrow!

What would you say Spike's best is Hondo?

Do you know my poetry?
I also heard good things about that, I would love to see that to.

Best films for me thus far:

Pirates of the Caribbean
X-Men 2
Matrix: Reloaded
Phone Booth

I haven’t seen Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines yet…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
I want to see those two too....
I'm so glad somebody else wans to see these films

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Best films for me thus far:

Pirates of the Caribbean
X-Men 2
Matrix: Reloaded
Phone Booth

I haven’t seen Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines yet…
I just checked it out today. Its loads of fun!

And I'm gonna see Swimming Pool as soon as I can get to a theater thats playing.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
I just checked it out today. Its loads of fun!

And I'm gonna see Swimming Pool as soon as I can get to a theater thats playing.
I havn't found Swimming Pool in any theaters, I wish I would see the movie.