Movie: Moulin Rouge
Actor: Colin Farrell
Actress: Nicole Kidman

THE CHUBB CHUBBS

MOVIE: Chinatown (1974)
ACTOR: Robert DeNiro
ACTRESS: Julie Christie
DIRECTOR: Martin Scorsese

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Raging bull was martin's best

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Favorite movie: To Kill a Mockingbird
Favorite Actor: Clint Eastwood
Favorite Actress: Frances McDormand
Favorite Director: Alfred Hitchcock

Note: I cannot truely pick favorites, so I listed those who might be my favorite. (Except for Hitchcock, who is my favorite director).

I must become Caligari..!
Movie: Pulp Fiction (1994)

2nd: Chinatown (1974)

Actor: Mark Wahlberg

2nd: George Clooney

Actress: Katie Holmes

2nd: Renee Zellweger

Director: Quentin Tarantino

2nd Joel And Ethan Coen
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Name's Charly, the spy!
I like how you all use images so I'll follow suit.

Movie: Out Of Sight

2nd: Leaving Las Vegas

1st: George Clooney

2nd: Ethan Hawke

1st: Holly Hunter

2nd: Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio

Director: Steven Soderbergh

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
My Choices...

Movie...
1st- A Walk to Remember
2nd-Saving Private Ryan

Actor
1st-Tom Hanks
2nd-Colin Farrell

Actress
1st-Annette Bening
2nd-Kirsten Dunst

Director
1st-Wes Craven

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Bruckheimer isn't a director silly!

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I edited it silly

Movie: Sophie's Choice

2nd: Aliens

Actor: Jack Nicholson

Actress: Meryl Streep

Director: James Cameron

Enemies are so stimulating.
MOVIE: Moulin Rouge

ACTOR: so many but jack is the man

ACTRESS: Nicole kidman

DIRECTOR: oh there are too many to choose from. i always like david fincher though
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Movie: Pulp Fiction
Actor: Tom Cruise
Actress: Rennee Zellweger
Director: Ridley Scott

actor - John Turturro
actress - Samantha Morton
film - A Hard Day's Night
director- Joel Coen

Do you know my poetry?
Movie : The Empire Strikes Back
Actor : Tom Hanks
Director : Kevin Smith
Actress : Gwyneth Paltrow

I must become Caligari..!
I am Going to change Female Actors and Actors

Actors
1ST: Clint Eastwood

2ND: Harrison Ford

Female Actors
1ST: Claire Danes

2ND: Katie Holmes

Movie To Kill a Mockingbird
Actor Robert DiNero
Actress Judi Dench
Frances McDormond
Annette Benning
Director Alfred Hitchcock

So many more, it is hard to stick to one of each.

Do you know my poetry?
Everybody's picks are so typical like robert de niro or something.I pick someone that nobody would pick, Seann William Scott {Stiffler from the American Pie movies}He did a great amazing job in "American Wedding", he should win an Academy Award for best actor for American Wedding.He made the movie funny, all the jokes with stiffler you laugh so hard every time.If you havn't seen American Wedding, then see it and you'll realize that Seann is just great in this movie

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Everybody's picks are so typical like robert de niro or something.I pick someone that nobody would pick, Seann William Scott {Stiffler from the American Pie movies}He did a great amazing job in "American Wedding", he should win an Academy Award for best actor for American Wedding.He made the movie funny, all the jokes with stiffler you laugh so hard every time.If you havn't seen American Wedding, then see it and you'll realize that Seann is just great in this movie
I will have a look at that movie.

You maybe right about peoples pick, I found it hard to pick, I could pick actors who I think did the acting job of their career, but them I thought that is all they have done. Some even received Academy awards for their roles.

I tried to pick some actors that have been consistant, and did more than one good role.

Hope this helps you to at least understand why I picked who I did.

The King of Horror
Moive
1st In The Mouth of Madness
2nd Identity or Phone Booth
Actors
1st Sam neil
2nd Colin Farrel
Actress
Katie Holms
Director John Carpenter