Save The Green Planet! remake

Tools    

https://deadline.com/2020/05/parasit...et-1202927228/

"Parasite producer CJ is lining up another genre-bending treat. The Korean powerhouse is teaming up with Midsommar and Hereditary duo Ari Aster and Lars Knudsen on an English-language remake of cult Korean movie Save The Green Planet!

The off-beat, black comedy-sci-fi mashup from 2003 follows a man who believes the world is on the verge of an alien invasion and sets out to save the planet by first kidnapping his boss.

CJ, which also produced the 2003 film, will finance and produce alongside Aster and Knudsen’s Square Peg production banner.

The original film’s writer-director Joon-hwan Jang will return to direct the movie. CJ and Jang most recently teamed up on 2017 political thriller 1987: When The Day Comes. Will Tracy, writer on HBO’s Succession and Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, has been tapped to write the adapted screenplay.

Executive producers are CJ Group Vice Chairwoman Miky Lee, CJ Entertainment’s Young-ki Cho and Jerry Ko. Producers are Francis Chung, CJ’s Head of U.S. Productions, and Aster and Knudsen.

Fred Lee, CJ Entertainment’s Los Angeles-based Director of Development, Ini Chung, CJ’s Seoul-based Director of Development, and Seoul-based Production Executive Khan Kwon are co-producing and will oversee development of the project. Adam Mehr at McCathern Law negotiated the remake deals on behalf of CJ Entertainment."

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Parasite producer CJ
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.