Looking for a couple movies.

Tools    

I am looking for a movie, I don't remember exactly if it is a movie by Stephen King or another author.

Basically a family is going on a trip, or they're just taking a ride I don't recall why, what I do remember is that they break down and the father and son goes looking for help, the son gets bit by a rattle snake but luckily it bites his wallet instead, I believe it was a blue velcro wallet I am not certain though.

At one point I believe the family gets stuck in a hole of sorts and they find a video camera about a woman who was stuck in the same hole, then later on once they get out and get their minivan going I think it was, they stop somewhere I think a fast food joint and they see the woman from the camcorder taking the order. I believe they say, that was the woman from the tape she got out too.

Here is another movie I am looking for as well.

Looking for a movie with a girl who tries to save her best friend, from the girls father.

I don't remember a lot about this particular movie, I do remember some key points there is a scene where the girl climbs out her window because she doesn't want to face her mother who I guess people would say is trailer trash, she is overweight drinks smokes, watches TV all day.

The basic premise is that a girl thinks her friends father is bad because he is very controlling, to the point of abusing her if she doesn't obey every command he gives her.

I remember a part where the girl goes off to find her friend because she either gets a video message from her friend and she fears the girls dad hurt her. She goes to their house and a game of cat and mouse ensues, this is about the ending I belive the girl is hiding on a school bus hiding from her friends murderous father and she records a short video message on her cell phone after finding her friends clothing, I think it was bloody, and then she dies or something because if I remember correctly it goes black, and she screams. I think that was the end or almost the end.

If I recall the mother at the end goes in and smells her daughters clothes thinking she has run away and cries about it.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
1st movie -Disappearance (2002)

Disappearance is about a couple who take their family on vacation in New Mexico and find themselves in deep trouble after taking a detour off the main highway to visit a town that was seemingly abandoned in 1948 for unknown reasons. The town of Weaver seems harmless at first and has tourist appeal until the family is stranded there overnight and they begin to have good reason to suspect that others have experienced their same predicament with fatal outcomes. The Henleys watch a Blair-Witch-Project-esquire video diary left by the town's last victim, which ironically demonstrates the best performance of anyone in this movie. Although Hamlin and Dey's performances are much better than the supporting casts', their emotional affect seems "flat" to me throughout the movie.

1st movie -Disappearance (2002)

Disappearance is about a couple who take their family on vacation in New Mexico and find themselves in deep trouble after taking a detour off the main highway to visit a town that was seemingly abandoned in 1948 for unknown reasons. The town of Weaver seems harmless at first and has tourist appeal until the family is stranded there overnight and they begin to have good reason to suspect that others have experienced their same predicament with fatal outcomes. The Henleys watch a Blair-Witch-Project-esquire video diary left by the town's last victim, which ironically demonstrates the best performance of anyone in this movie. Although Hamlin and Dey's performances are much better than the supporting casts', their emotional affect seems "flat" to me throughout the movie.
That is the movie I was looking, one of them anyways now I just need to find out the name of the second one thank you.